Girls, THONGS on guys?

Do you all like Thongs on guys. An old friends with benefits a couple years ago, bought me a couple thongs and liked me to wear them for her.

i have been dating a new girls for a few weeks and she's commented about guys underwear being boring. I usually wear boxer briefs or boxers.

Should i I wear a thong around her? Do you all like them on athletic guys. I workout several days a week and have little bodyfat a Vee or pretty decent abs.

Updates:
Hey could anyone help?
Anyone like them?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Ehh, I would probably just prefer boxers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Total turn off. Guys look much better in boxer briefs or boxers.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know right ! What in the name of heaven a man is doing wearing thongs... lol weird and just plain sick lol

• Eeew, no thanks! I want to see my man in either boxers or boxer briefs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys should wear them at all, it's a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive. Com

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes it so unattractive to you?

• Lol can't say I appreciate them. Even I myself don't really wear thongs much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no, no thongs on you dude... keep wearing thos boxers, it will make you look more masculine !!! Who ever this girl is.. tell her get lost ! She has a freekin sick mind lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would she have a sick mind?

• Show All
    • I would guess because it's closer to naked kinda how guys like girls in skimpy underwear?

• Yeps, women and girls wear those kind of things... If a man is wearing those for a woman or for himself;he is sick mined just as the other petson lol

• Disgusing. Major turn off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. What makes you think that? Appreciate you sharing

• Just wear those sexy tight boxers instead, whatever they're called.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that what you like best?

• Yea, they're sexy.