Swimming in clothes?

I'm going on a camp and girls are only allowed to swim in clothes, which is fine by me because I don't like showing my body that much so my question is... which clothes do I swim in? I still wanna look good and a little bit sexy, guys and girls what clothes can girls swim in that looks good? Pictures would be most helpful but just a description could work too

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend a dark-colored slim fitting top and black leggings or running pants with a firm sports bra and athletic underwear ☺️
    They're best for keeping your modesty while allowing you the most freedom of movement in the water.
    I personally wore a blue slim fit T-shirt with green track pants and maroon briefs for my school's camp swim.

• Leggings? After reading what you said I thought about yoga shorts and yoga vests... I don't know if you know how they look?

• I know how leggings look. I think they're fine for swimming, at least better than being in a skirt that floats around in the water. Jeans or denim pants aren't suitable because you'd not only damage them if you wear them into the water, but denim can also leave marks on your wet skin due to its rough texture.

• Thanks for the MHO! ❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do the girls only have to swim in clothes? Why can't you wear a swim suit?

• Shows too much of our body

What Guys Said 3

• thats really weird? why are you not allowed to wear a bikini?

• White tank top and shorts

• I'm guessing a tank top and shorts

What Girls Said 3

• What is that for a camp. Who still swims in clothes these days? But OK, since you hace to, I would wear a short (synthetic) and a synthetic sport t-shirt or even tank if that is allowed. If you are not allowed to uncover anything, use a long synthetic sports pant (fancy colour) and a t-shirt. Use synthetic because it dries faster and does not weigh that much when wet.

• I've never heard of swimming in clothing. I guess wear a over seized t shirt

• Tank top with leggings or shorts.