What color does red go well with most when it comes to clothes and accessories?

• White/gray
  • Yellow
  • Orange/pink
  • Purple
  • Blue/green
  • Brown
  • Black

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the accessory. I'd say yellow/orange, green and blue. But naturally, gold is to red, what silver is to blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be difficult to choose the right shoes to go with a red dress, but the safest option is black.

Finding shoes in the same red shade as the dress is difficult and could come off as less sophisticated. Instead, black patent leather pumps or strappy sandals create a classic look.

The sophistication of the colour gold, combined with a pretty red dress can transform your look into one of the most spectacular. For accesssories you can go with square white drop earrings, Tangling earrings, Studded choker, Grape drop earrings, or simple nothing.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 18

• Lol.. is it the clothes or accessories? Red clothes goes well with gold accessories. Red accessories go well with white, black, and certain blues/purples depending on the look and contrast you're going for.

• black and red... like Louboutins ;)

• Well if you mean red hair then purples do best. If you mean like a red dress, then either red or black shoes.
    If it's a red accessory with a white outfit then red shoes would still be ok.

Depends on the accessory/clothing article.

• Black, gold, silver

• black, white, and nude

• if it's an orangey- red or purplish- red, then i'd say white, because it makes the color pop. but if it's bright red then i'd say black. i personally like black with bright red because it can be both classy and bold depending on how to pair it.

• I pair it with black, white, navy, teal or silver typically.

• I think it goes quite nicely with black. Then again black goes well with pretty much any color. Just can't go wrong.

• Black and gold work well

• I think red goes with silver or grey but it depends on your undertone.

• White/gray (silver is what I'm hoping you also
    mean by this), simply because red is considered a cool color and so are white and gray (silver).

• White/gray, black, kahki, pretty much all those neutral colors

• Black, sliver and golden.

• I love red and black, the go great together !

• Definitely white (off white) or greys!

• Gold.

• I've always liked this pairing of pink/magenta and red www.gotceleb.com/.../...-Red-Skirt--02-300x420.jpg depends how you wear it though. Its classy but tough to pull off.

• Black usually, like black shoes or clutch. If you are looking for accessories, then gold works better.