- White/gray19% (7)17% (2)19% (9)Vote
- Yellow3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Orange/pink3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Purple0% (0)8% (1)2% (1)Vote
- Blue/green3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Brown0% (0)8% (1)2% (1)Vote
- Black72% (26)67% (8)71% (34)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Depends on the accessory. I'd say yellow/orange, green and blue. But naturally, gold is to red, what silver is to blue.2
Most Helpful Girl
It can be difficult to choose the right shoes to go with a red dress, but the safest option is black.
Finding shoes in the same red shade as the dress is difficult and could come off as less sophisticated. Instead, black patent leather pumps or strappy sandals create a classic look.
The sophistication of the colour gold, combined with a pretty red dress can transform your look into one of the most spectacular. For accesssories you can go with square white drop earrings, Tangling earrings, Studded choker, Grape drop earrings, or simple nothing.
Wishing you the best of luck.2