Do you ever shop in the clearance section?

When you're shopping for new clothes, do you ever shop in the clearance section? I rarely, I'd ever do. I get that it's cheaper, but even so, nine times out of ten, I don't like how it looks.

0|0
20|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to, but the bigger sizes that I need are always the first to go, lol. I have found some great clothes on clearance racks though, for great prices.

The prices of clothes are marked up so much, it's ridiculous. A plain Tshirt might cost $30 just because it's from the Gap or something and it has a brand name on the tag. I can buy 2 metres of selvedge cotton for as low as $8 and make my own shirt in an hour.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I do sometimes. I've found some pretty nice stuff in the clearance section of stores before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm cheap, I head straight for the clearance section. However, I don't like to look tacky. If your willing to dig, sometimes you can find something awesome on clearance. Also 8 times out of ten, a lot of stores have really cute clothes that are off season ( swimsuits in winter, long sleeves in summer) I usually prep for the oncoming season with clearance items.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea, sometimes. i usually try to shop for the cheaper clothes that i like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do at times. You can get some pretty great deals searching in those sections.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG, all the time. I'm so cheap. I'm not going to buy something almost identical to something else for like twice the price. That's just foolish.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yes I do, I find awesome deals sometimes, even though I don't like any of the stuff other times because I'm very picky when it comes to shopping

0|1
    0|0
  • Every time I shop for clothing. I find things I like all the time, it's just a matter of going to the right places.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'll go anywhere I can find something I like. I don't care how expensive or inexpensive it is. It also depends on the store. Some stores have really nice clearance items while others are shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time cuz I'm cheap as all hell

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i get some good deals!!1

0|1
    0|0
  • Frequently, I'll look there first to see if I like amything I can get cheaper

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah all the time, never know when you'll get lucky and find something awesome for cheap

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every single time. I loooove a bargain!

0|1
    0|0
  • very often. I find decent stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Believe it or not I don't only when it comes to books.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. A deal is great

0|1
    0|0
  • Ill look at the very least.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not clearance, but designer outlet villages yeah. Clearance sections tend to be full of sizes that nobody wants XL or S.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thrift Stores and Clearance Sections can hide hidden gems. Like Macklemore said, $50 for a t-shirt is for chumps, as whatever ones they don't sell will likely get marked down or donated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss for clothes especially. I've found some Jordans for cheap. Some Nike shirts. I always find something good in the clearance section

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually the first place I look, I rarely pay full price for clothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I like buying shirts that cost $120 six months ago for $10-$15 because I'm not an idiot...

0|1
    0|0