If men wouldn't judge you would you dress very sexy out in public?

if guys wouldn't judge you and slut shame you would you dress very sexy out in public?If men wouldn't judge you would you dress very sexy out in public?
and what would you want to wear

• yes
  • no
  • other explain
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• A man does not have to tell me whether or not I look to scandalous. I can make my own choices on whether to dress my self. People should just back off, hasn't anyone heard of fashion?

What Girls Said 19

• Nope. Men don't judge as much as they just follow you around and some go overboard... Women judge. And parents judge.

+ what's the point of wearing almost nothing. better to go out naked then. hahaha

• hahah but nude and non nude is not the same , if genitals covered it is not naked and legal,

• It isn't about judging, it's about being blatantly harassed more so. I personally don't mind having a slight sex appeal to certain outfits but I would never go as far as the girls depicted in your picture, as I like to leave some things about myself a mystery.

• Are you mad nice guys would get at you with their small bods and oversized button up shirts?

• Watch out, nice guy might hear you and make a question on yahoo about how you dont like them.. muaha.. muaha... MUAHAHAHA

• @Polocrew Oh fuck not more of that shit.

• I dont think showing skin means sexy. But no if i wanted to show skin now i would, Im confident in myself i don't care how people view me.

• Nope.

Sexy, to me, leaves something to the imagination. I don't care if it's a man (please pull up your pants) or a woman, but I prefer some mystique. Sexy is an attitude--whether you're wearing sweatpants and a torn t-shirt or glammed up. When you're practically naked and parading around in public or taking Instagram pics of yourself nearly nude, only one word comes to mind for me and it's not sexy... it's "desperate."

• NO, not at all. My body is my body and I believe part of respecting my body means covering it up. I'm sure a lot of guy don't even judge girls now, they probably just think it's sexy. But I certainly judge and to me it signifies no class and zero self esteem, oftentimes I am correct in those judgments.

• I dress how ever I want...

• i dress how i want, i don't care about ANYONES opinion. sexy , or homless looking lol.

• no because first of all... i hate dressing revealing so... it doesn't matter i'll never walk around looking half naked

• Ye I would, it is more feminine

• Wouldn't matter, I like to wear over sized clothes no one can change it.

• I would dress however I want regardless of what other's think men or not.

But those clothes shown in the post aren't my definition of sexy, to me that's just trashy tbh.

• i find them beautiful i dont know maybe im crazy or something,
      can any one show me sexy one?

• Well I guess we all have our own perceptions of what's sexy or not :) and there's nothing wrong with that, we are no one to judge each other

But we all have our personal styles and preferences and in my opinion sexy is represented through a different style of clothing than shown in the pics.

• I just wear what I want no matter what people think and that's how everyone should be

• If it was hot out I'd maintain my usual attire of a t-shirt or tank top and shorts. If males were to entirely stop judging me for my clothing is wear pajamas out in public except in school or other professional places

• I honestly don't find that look sexy at all, as it's closer to 20 dollar hooker than actually sexy,

• i understand humans have different opinions, personally i dont judge from the look, the real thing is whats inside her mind.

• Prob not, because other women would just judge.

• I personally, don't believe in slut-shaming. But most people tend to judge by appearances first and foremost, but just because a girl is dressed like the girls in the pic above, doesn't mean that they're a hooker and a slut. It could be just that she's comfortable in her own skin and doesn't care what anyone thinks, and wearing what she wants makes her happy.

• totally agree

• No cause I don't like the stare guys give me when I dress sexy. Plus my boyfriend would never allow it so he wouldn't change a bit how I dress

• I dress for me. Not for anyone else

• Depends completely on the weather honestly. More is better in winter less in summer. I'd love to not have to cover up. I'd wear a sports bra everywhere if I could but as is I don't wear them out of the house. DOn't want some dude to take it as an invitation.

• I dress how I want and I am most comfortable in. Even if people judge, I don't care since it's my life. That being said, I am not comfortable dressing like those in the picture.

What Guys Said 4

• I disagree with the premise. It's not men calling women "sluts"; it's other women. Men might call a woman a slut once it's essentially confirmed that she is, in fact, having lots of casual sex, but not for simply dressing provocatively or being a flirt. Women are the ones whom call other women sluts for doing things that have nothing to do with promiscuity, because they know the power the word has. Men can't relate to that, and they don't care nearly as much.

• who says showing skin is sexy?

• I liked how women in the earlie 19 century dressed

• I'm pretty sure women would have worse criticisms for that than guys would.