Which Halloween costume is better out of these two?

A)

B)

• A) The Fifth Element - Leeloo
  • B) The Mummy - Anck-Su-Namun
Haha Oh, I won't be wearing them. Haha They just look really cool, so I was wondering which one is more popular.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• The first one is awesome, but only for the people who remember the movie, otherwise, one looks like is wrapped in toilet paper loolz

The second one looks good, even if they don't know what it is.

• I'd use B Sally... don't you think A could lead to a little accident? Something uncovering by mistake :o?

• please tell me you are NOT the type of girls who wears slutty costumes for Halloween because on that special night no one can call you a slut for what you're wearing?
    and if you want an answer : Anck-Su-Namun since it is mostly makeup on her not clothes xD (hence the hair covering the titties)

• Haha Nah... definitely not that type of a person.
      Yeah, Anck seems more interesting to me too.

• I guess you would look much cooler in the Anck-Su-Namun costume :D

• Depends on what your body looks like.
    If you are Milla Jovovich then go with the first one, if your body doesn't inflict physical pain upon sight then go with the second one.

• Definitely A buttttt it's a little early for Halloween don't ya think? xD

• You should wear the second one. I guarantee you will get the attention of any man you want.

• you have to be leelo!!! she is way more attractive, besides Anck is all painted you'll be exposed more

• Define better

• both looks below average but i would say the second one is a little better

• The first one looks more slutty, that's better for Halloween :)

• B

Filler

What Girls Said 10

• They're both very revealing, aren't you worried about getting cold? October nights can get very cold.

• well, i am not flat chested like milla jokovich, and i will be left with by boobs hanging outside if i try the first one. If i try the second one, a small wind would be enough to lift the bottom cloth to expose my pussy and the top is quite transparent. So i wouldn't prefer wearing any of them. But among the two , i would prefer the first one.

• the second one

• Those are both ridiculously revealing, like porno-level revealing. Also, won't you get cold wearing them out?

• Haha Oh, I won't be wearing them. Haha They just look really cool, so I was wondering which one is more popular.

• The first one, I'd sure wear it.

• The second one

• You mean which stripper outfit is better? B.

• I love A but it's because I loved that movie-lol.

• Leeloo!! I love her!! And I never thought I would say this but it's more modest.

• B. It is astonishing❣