Panty or Bra shown?

Has it ever had happened with you that you have showed your panty or bra to any guy. Intentionally or unintentionally. please tell me your full story.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have streaker tendencies if I drink way too much. I got drunk too much one time in Shibuya (Tokyo) and I think probably at least 1000 people saw me naked while it was snowing. The coldness in the winter didn't exactly give me the most complimentary features in the places I was unusually exposing.

That said, I'm a really shy guy and I think the experience helped me get over some of it. It's hard to top embarrassment of that level.

thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...osswalks-51760207.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I don't really care or apologise - it's a fair guess that other people wear them too, slips happen.

What Guys Said 3

• I have gotten flashed and hit on so many times I am kinda used to it by now. If she's willing to do it, don't get mad if I start staring, It is what it is lol.

• I wss flashed by a sorority wonan once.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I have had shirts slip down and a bit of my bra show in front of dude friends before. They were cool about it and just let me know and I make for fix. The end.

• Wow sloot.. that's prolly why you dont like nice guys..

• That's sweet. Did they got boner? 😂 😂

• Not that I could see lol.

• Skirt+windy= Panties😋
    One time I was at a theme park, I was wearing a white t shirt, and then we went on a ride where they poured water on us, so I got some weird looks afterwards when my shirt was totally see through. Not my brightest moment 😅

• Unintentionally, my thong would peak out of my athletic leggings or my bra strap of literally any top, dress that I wear. #girlproblems

• Bra? Maybe

Panty? Never

1 private opinion(s)