Would I look okay with lilac hair?

I'm thinking something really pale like this:
Would I look okay with lilac hair?

Holy shit... huge pic sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i think it would look beautiful on you

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really tell what your skin tone is because of the lighting in the photo. General rule of thumb though: if your skin has blue undertones, you'll look good in cool colours (blue, green, purple). You can still do it if you have a warm undertone to your skin, but it will have to be a warmer shade of lilac.

What Guys Said 6

• In my opinion you have to be very cute to pull that look off. I think you could do it. Try a wig of thar colour first and see what u think. Its a huge change so be sure lol

• You look pretty goddamn hot w/ either - I would suspect - would still be attractive if you were bald

• I think it'd look nice on you.

• I believe it suits you :)

• i think your black hair suit your dark eyes. lilac hair would not in my opinion.

• You've got great tits :)

What Girls Said 15

• You have an Adorable face here, Dear... I can see you actually in a Lighter brown color.
    Good luck. xx

• It would look good but it's going to be very difficult to get that colour. It's going to be a lot of bleaching over many sessions because your hair is very dark and there's quite a lot of it. So yeah it'll look good but it's a lot of work to get it there but also to maintain it.

• Why don't you try it out with hair chalk first? You'll probably look fine, but going through all of the trouble of bleaching your hair and not liking it would suck.

• no u have beautiful hair leave it alone

• I would say it could look good on you, you don't have it dye your hair though.

You also look cute the way you are now, the colour of your lipstick is very nice by the way.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Your skin colour is OK for it. But see that you findf the correct cloth colour to go with it (white, pastel blue, pastel green, black)

• yeah.. if you want to

• Yeah it'd look great! Lilac is such a nice colour!

• Yes the liac hair looks good on you.

• You look pale and she's more tan. As a pale person to another I looked like a ghost just being super blonde once. If you tan or get tanned easily I think it's look great cause you do have a cute face

• Maybe but you'd end up looking like a character from Final Fantasy or something

• Yeah it could be pretty cute! You have nice hair already though...

• Yes i think so! You should try it, I'm sure it'll look awesome

• You are beautiful as you are so i would not change if i were you.

• You'd definitely suit it. Not everybody could, but you would look wikid with it. You've defo got the face for it. It'd suit you so much.