Swimming Laps at gym Pool?

I am thinking about swimming laps at the gym pool. I am a pretty good swimmer.

i have been lifting weights for a few years and have a nice Vee, and decent abs.

Would i I be okay wearing a speedo? I used to play water polo when I was in high school and it's easier to swim in speedos.

Yo yo yo peeps
A little help here

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• you do you dude. wear whatever u want and if people doesn't like what they see then they should look away. personally if i was a guy i would never wear speedos but that's me.

• So you'd avoid them even if you'd swim better? I'm not fat or anything.

• there are other kinds of swimwear that makes you swim better, it's just that i don't like how it's designed and i can't say anyone who looks good in it

• ummm they are pretty feminine, you won't be turning on any girls, but i guess it's ok if you are just there to swim..

What Guys Said 1

• I swim in board shorts actually when doing laps. Think of it as a really long drag suit. It creates extra drag so you have more resistance when doing your workouts