How much of a turn off is an ugly tattoo?

It's seriously killing my confidence. Turned nothing out like I expected and it's huge.. on my arm. Tattoo removal is so expensive and it will take forever.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Big turn off.
    That's why you have to do your research. Higher quality artists will charge more but it's worth it I guess

What Guys Said 19

• The ugly tattoo is not a turn off, rather it begs the question why he/she got the tattoo in the first place that makes it a turn off. Besides tattoos is not what I'm dating, I'm dating a human. So your ugly tattoo is not a turn off.

• It's more of a turnoff than it probably should be. I'm thinking about this really, really attractive girl at the gym but she has this gross tattoo sleeve all over her arm. It's like wow way to go sis, way to ruin your elegant skin lmao

• Get it redone by a pro.

• Ok. I don't have tattoos. I used to not like women with tattoos. Now I think it's pretty hot. The truth is how the tattoo makes you feel. If you hate it, total turn off. But if you don't really talk about it and wear it with confidence. It makes all the difference. That's the truth!

• Why not have a more skilled artist modify it to look better? That's why I refuse to get a tattoo.

• I hate tattoos !

• can we see it please hard to judge without seeing the ink

• lol.

next time think before you act.

• LMao yea right, try having football on ur left butt cheek OP

• It depends on how it looks

• at least its not a tramp stamp.

• if somebody likes you, its whatever girl

• It sooo depends
    Pic maybe?

• tattoos turn me off in genereal

• Get it covered with a new tattoo?

• Not a turn off at all. My wife has a few and I have one myself. Adds character lol

• Just get it redone, search around for a good artist and don't choose a cheap ass person.

• I don't care 😃

• I fucking hate tattoos. Never understood why they became so popular but now I just try not to think about it since the only girls who ever talk to me are covered in them.

What Girls Said 11

• That's why you go to a reputable artist. Always do your research and cross reference before you commit to allowing an artist mark your skin.

• Cover up?

• If I get it covered it will have to be a half sleeve. It's huge. Plus I'd have to get a couple laser sessions before I could even attempt.

• Well I don't think it would be huge turn off for the right guy. It's not like it's on forehead.

• Not too much in my opinion
    I just won't really pay attention to it

• You can get it redone, though I'm not sure how much it'd cost.

• Save your money and choose a cover up tattoo which would make you proud to show. Do research and find something which you can be comfortable with forever:)

• Why not get a cover up? Also can we see a pic? I'm tattooed myself, so no hate, just wondered.

• Show a pic of the ink. And tattoos can be concealed with some sort of make up. And also there's no such thing as a bad tattoo.

• Get it covered by a different tattoo. How big is the tattoo?

• It's a turn off for me, but it could be worse

• good thing there's long sleeve t shirts.

• Maybe start saving for tattoo removal?