Girls, Which dress should I wear?

I'm a sissy, and there is a convention. (Yes we have those). I actually own the pink dress, but am thinking of buying the white one, because I think it's really pretty. What is your opinion?

• dress #1Girls, Which dress should I wear?
    67% (8)
  • Dress #2Girls, Which dress should I wear?
    33% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• The white one is very pretty, but definitely a little more formal, if that's a requirement for your event. However, I love the pink outfit. I may just have to look around for a similar one. You have nice taste! What are you doing for shoes, bags, etc? Do you do make-up and wigs, as well?

• I have some really cute white open toed shoes to wear with the pink dress and a white clutch.

We don't wear wigs... or at least I don't. The essence of being a sissy is knowing that you aren't a girl, but a guy in a dress.

• Thanks for your very nice comments. I think I will go with the pink, but may buy the white anyway. :)

• There you go, that's the way to look at it! A girl can never have too many outfits!

What Girls Said 4

• I like both, but dress 2 is my favourite for sure. Have fun :)

• I'm sure dress two will be the one that turns heads! Have fun at the convention!

• I think the first one is a bitmore casual.

• What the?

• Do you not like the dresses? Or do you have another problem?