For a man to be attractive, is a visble jaw from the front a must have?

From the sides my jaw looks very prominent, but from the front my jaw looks more rounded (not angular). Think of an upside down egg, that is basically how my jaw is shaped from the front. This makes me look boyish, which I'm guessing is very unattractive...

Most Helpful Guy

• it's your face shape, everyones is different, not every one has a chiseled jaw, women don't care, I don't have a perfectly squared jaw structure, in fact no woman has said your good looking but not with that jaw. Are you really this concerned women will care if you don't have perfect jaw structure? If so that is just sad.

What Girls Said 1

• you can be boyish and attractive. have you ever heard the term "boyish good looks"? one feature doesn't make someone unattractive, its about all the features on the face put together.

What Guys Said 2

• i've never really heard of this being important before , personality is actually important though

• Very untrue! Girls go by looks first, then personality second. If a guy is *** ugly, a girl won't even pay any attention to him. So his personality means nothing. Sad, but true.

• No, for a man to be attractive to a woman he must have a 6 inch tongue