Hey ladies, I kind of need your advice on long or short hair. Thanks for honest feedback!?

Hey there, I am needing a little advice. I had longer hair a few years ago, but didn't like it and went to a short hair cut. Recently I have had a lot of people see pictures of me then and say that I looked really good with long hair. I'm getting to the point where I need to get my hair cut again, but kind of debating if I should grow it back out or not. One concern of mine is I am 24 and want to look my age as well. Any honest feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pictures of me with short hair

link

link

link

Pictures of me with long hair

link

link

link

Thank you everyone for your feedback. It was much appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think you look good both ways, lol. But they are definitely 2 very different styles. Like someone said you look like a bit of a hippie with the long hair & beard. But hey, I like hippies! So that's not necessarily a bad thing. But what suits YOU? Who are you? Generally speaking, I think few guys can really pull off long hair. Congrats on being one of them, lol. But what really matters to me is that a man's style suits him. Looks good on him and fits his personality and sense of personal style. I have a real issue with saying "this is what I like" because I like so many different styles (seriously I have the most eclectic taste) and care more about how it suits the guy and his personality.

What Girls Said 8

• SHORT! You have a cute smile, especially those dimples! >_< so don't try to hide behind all that hair.

• Good at least someone else thinks he looks better with short hair.

• I like the longer hair look better, with the facial hair.

• i think you look fine both ways but I'm a sucker for long hair and I just adore the indie rocker look (long hair and beard frisbee screams indie at me).

and beard are awesome. I got distracted.

• for me - longer hair but lose the beard, or at least just stubbles =)

• i prefer the longer, but without the facial hair. or try something a little bit longer than the short hair you have in your pics. at least in the front.

• u look good with long hair and the beard

• i love your look with longer hair + facial hair.

• keep it short, You look kind of like a hippie with the long hair.

What Guys Said 0