Low cut shirts and small breasts?

I have a couple of lowcut shirts that I love, but I'm a 32 b and have a small frame. Somebody once told me that I shouldn't wear shirts like that because they "look weird" if there are no boobs. I'm all for clothes that complement your figure, but it shouldn't matter that much right? Just because you dont have a coin slot doesn't mean you can't show some skin. I want to wear those shirts again, but I feal extremely self conscious in them now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Low-cut shirts can look great on women with smaller breasts if they have a fairly skinny frame. In those cases, you're not emphasizing cleavage so much as features like your neck, clavicle, etc., all of which tend to be quite feminine with a petite figure.

Most Helpful Girl

• You were feeling fine wearing those shirts before, so what if somebody said a negative comment? I tell you, whatever you do people will always throw negative comments. If you had big boobs and wore low cut shits, somebody could tell you it's slutty to show them off. And if you wear shirts with a high neckline somebody might say you're too covered.. And so on. Think about what you like to wear, not what would be pleasing to others

What Guys Said 4

• I mean if you know they ain't big

• That's not true at all! In fact, a small bust and petite frame makes you look good in small tops! You don't need to have cleavage to rock a V-neck or something sexy :)

• Go ahead and wear what you like.

• I loveere those

What Girls Said 3

• I have B-size and I don't mind wearing them. You don't need the Himalaya to look sexy. There are beautiful hills too.

• Haven't you ever heard that low cut shirts work the best on flat chested women?

• I am the same and guys love it. Go for it.