Guys and gals, what do you do to make yourself as physically attractive as possible (style/grooming habits, diet, exercises, daily habits, etc.)?

As most people on truth serum will attest to, making oneself look attractive takes work.

What exactly is your "work" that you do, to make yourself look as physically attractive as possible? Answer in as much detail as you wish! Let us know how you maintain your sexy! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Workout 3-5 times a week
    Regularly take care of my hair and style it
    Take care of my skin (exfoliate, moisturize, hair removal)
    Eat a good diet including mainly vegetables, fruits and lean meats. Homecooked meals and limit fast food (helps with skin, body and hair)
    Get my nails and toes done
    Go shopping twice a month
    Wear good quality makeup to make sure my skin looks flawless and I look polished and stylish
    Wear scented lotion and quality perfume
    Shower 1-2 times a day
    Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't particularly pay attention to it.
    I wear black leather , slim jeans and combat boots cos they're my protective gear and I ride all the time.
    A white or black slim V-neck underneath.
    Seriously my wardrobe is a minimalist's wet dream.
    I workout regularly to keep myself at peak physical condition cos one slip-up on two wheels is lethal.
    Hairwise I just let it grow. LET IT GROW. I don't give a shit any moreee.

What Girls Said 48

• i think i look my most attractive when my hair is either straightened or curled, I'm wearing an alright amount of makeup and my outfit is pretty on point.

I don't know how to put that in detail without sounding boring and super girly, but yeah I'm not one to 'maintain' that. it gets boring and bothersome. i enjoy being comfortable as a slob at times, which makes getting dressed up much more exciting :P

• Thought I would answer this question for fun!

I... Take a shower, blow dry my hair, and depending on what "mood" my hair is in I may put it up. Other than that I really don't do anything. I never really liked makeup so I don't worry about using it.

As far as diet and exercise, I just take long walks and do crunches at least once every day. Plus I eat like a bird. Which I guess isn't a very good thing.

• birds actually eat A LOT and all the time relative to their size. they rely heavily on the food they eat to sustain them. they can't go for a day without food.

• @Azara really? That's pretty odd considering the saying (which I sometimes hear "you eat like a bird" or "a bird eats more than you do") pretty much is saying you don't eat much. I'm not sure if it's just a saying from around my area or not though. I actually had no idea birds ate a lot!

• yes i know the saying thats why i brought it up. its a common misconception based on superficial assumptions-like people tend to make. birds actually eat a large percentage of there body weight per day when i learnt this i was surprised as well. :)

• Try to maintain feeling positive. I guess the more i feel good about all aspects of my life, the more I feel happy the more I'd shine. It's a very genuine feeling which I enjoy a lot of. I guess I work on the inside so it shows on the outside. And smiling, I smile to everyone politely.

• My 'work' that I do:
    Firstly, having a healthy lifestyle, eating a balanced meal, exercising regularly, and trying not to put too much stress on myself.
    Secondly, I dress well, with good quality clothes that suit my figure (I also have an interest in fashion so this comes easy lol).
    Thirdly, I have a good skin care routine, moisturizing, exfoliating and cleansing.
    Finally, I've gotten quite good at doing my makeup :P (something I also enjoy)
    If you have any more questions about this, PM me :)

• My girlfriend told me once for a date, a woman should smell nice, feel nice (meaning her clothes should be soft to the touch) and smile. And I really think that is the best advice I have even seen for a female dating. lol!

• Gym at least 3 times weekly for 2hr periods.
    I take are of my diet and eating.
    Wear tight clothing that's flattering. Most of my clothes are bodycon, my favorite outfit day of night is a catsuit. I own a lot of designer items (not that many guys care about this).
    Makeup, depends on the occasion but I will always wear a minimum of concealer under my eyes and fill in my eyebrows. I have good skin so I don't need much more than that. My aim is usually to look as natural and effortless as possible.
    I attend to my personal hygiene, moisturize daily and take care of my skin especially on my face (which has it's own day and night routine)
    I get my nails done as often as needed (gel manicures). My nails are very strong and people often mistake them for false nails since they grow so long. (I know guys don't care about nails though).
    I wake up and my hair is in the right place. Braids ;)

• I push my boobs out and tuck my secret penis between my legs... that's all I need to do to look FABULOUS.

• Daily

*face scrub + loofah total body exfoliation + moisturiser + lip balm + oil pulling
    *swim laps & cardio (3 hours minimum) + steam room & dry sauna sessions
    *diet = whole foods no carb & occasionally, totally fruitarian
    *fluids = plain soda water + black sugarless coffee + herbal teas

• shower often, deep condition hair, use a diffuser to define curls, fill in eyebrows, lip tint, wear mascara and use concealer. all if i'm going out that is, not if i'm going to walk the dog :P i go to the gym and take random classes, do body weight exercises at home, go swimming etc. then i also stay happy because what's more unattractive than being sad

• I invest a lot of time and money and effort into my attire. I make sure I have clothing that fits and looks good on me. I also spend a decent amount of time and money on my hair, nails and skin.

It's not easy. I have bad acne and it's not always responsive to over the counter stuff. My acne is hormonal, and trying to get my doctor to understand that is the big problem. She just doesn't seem to get it. But it's bad. It has only been bad for the last year or so. Before that I only had the occasional pimple. So I'm working on fixing that too. I've heard that guys don't like acne.

I do a lot of research. I try to find cool date ideas as well for when I am going on dates. I try my best to put my best foot forward in all ways to try and give my self the best chance at finding someone.

So that's what I do :)

• I work out almost everyday, I eat ok, I eat healthy most of the week but I slip up a couple of days lol.

I paint my nails, take two showers a day, put on lotion and creams for my skin.

I also wax and I shave every single day because I don't like how hair feels when it starts growing back.

I love wearing eye makeup and lip gloss, I don't wear the actual foundation, bronzer and powder stuff though.

I honestly don't take long to get dressed, I get a shower, put my lotion on, blow dry my hair, my makeup takes like 10 minutes, clothes takes like 5 minutes lol.

Then when I get off of work, after I work out, I come home, take a shower, put my lotion/creams on for the night.

• I exfoliate my whole body including my face at least a few days a week. I try to eat as healthy as I possibly can and I do 30 minutes of strength training everyday. I have my waist trainer on 23 hours a day. I have all kinds of facial masked, I do that about 2-3 times a week.

• First thing's first - have good genetics. xD I have a good, healthy diet (most of the time), exercise, lotions, makeup, self-manicures and pedicures, general grooming, nurturing my own style - not too bothered if guys find it attractive or not, though...

• Hmm, i once tried to go to gym but that never worked for me because i always end up sulking and lazing around. I think all you have to do is to eat healthy foods and do brisk walking because that's the easier way to lose bad cholesterol and not very tiring unlike gym exercises. Of course, a girl has to choose a hairstyle that will definitely look good at her and sleep for 8 to 10 hours. Be confident.

• I guess whether or not I do it to be attractive depends on your definition, I have a lot a things I do so I can be attractive to myself, take care of myself, and have a blast while im at it. But boy would someone be mistaken to think that im doing it for them.
    That said, this is what I do:
    Skin: I have moderate acne so to attempt to manage that I take bith control, doxycycline and use a retinoid. I physically exfoliate my skin with lushs herbalism cleanser twice a week, the other days I use a benzoyl peroxide cleanser. I unfortunately also have dehydrated skin so I moisturize with cetaphil every morning and spot treat problem areas every night. I use a sulfur mask every now and again. I also try to wear sunscreen every day to prevent sun damage. So thats skincare and I still have bad skin so ill try to tweak it.
    Hair: I love to experiment with my hair color so its really damaged, but to take care of it I shampoo as little as possible, deep condition twice a week and always use leave in conditioner. Air dry.
    General well-being: Recently I've had a lot of time on my hands so most days I do an hour and a half of cardio at the gym and recently I've been limiting my calories to 1,200 a day with the myfitnesspal app. Im trying to get down to 100 pounds flat but it won't break my heart if I can't. I try to drink 20 oz of water at each meal and at least that much between every meal.
    My "pop punk" aesthetic:
    Im super into fashion as an artform and platform for self expression so I spend a lot of time reasearching brands and the same goes for makeup. I loveeee nothing more than having a full hour or two to put my face on in the morning. It makes me feel so ready to take on the world.
    My fashion sense:
    https://wanelo.com/suchsmallh4nds

• *researching on moblile so there's probably a ton of spelling errors

• Play soccer 5 days a week and lift 2x times a week
    I'm vegetarian so I eat veggies and fruits.
    My hair is long and curly so I wash and go, or but it in a bun.
    I'm natural down under
    I wax my legs and arms
    Get mani and pedi
    Shower everyday
    I use natural raw Shea butter to mostiurize my skin.
    And I just be myself.

• Workout 6 days a week for 1 hour, cardio 3-4 of those times for 30 minutes

No sodas, no fast food, not starches, low cab, high protein, count calories, as little sugar as possible

Make up, do my hair, dress appropriately

• I eat healthy, take vitamins, drink a lot of water, always wear sunglasses and moisturizer to prevent wrinkles, walk three miles four days a week and work out an hour three days a week. I maintain mani/pedis and get hot oil treatments to keep my hair long and healthy. I also wax all areas of unwanted hair and spend plenty of time outside to keep my skin the shade of bronze I like.

• I work out, like 3 times a week weight lifting and 5 times intense cardio, and adding some other exercise routines. I care about my diet, always try to eat enough protein, and I do not consume any animal products, as I am vegan. But seems like nothing works, as my body looks fit but I still have some small acne here and there on my face like a 16 year old teenager. Lol.

I also need to say that I do not really like wearing too much, especially in summer. So some people think I wear almost nothing to look sexy, but that's not true.

• I workout 3-5x a week
    Shower daily
    Dry brush my skin
    Have a morning and night facial routine
    Do my nails every week
    Apply make up daily
    Apply face masks at least once a week and hair masks
    Exfoliate twice a week
    Try to eat healthy
    Haha

• i use natural stuffs ( hippie life)... drink lots of water... try to eat healthy... have some good sleeep (even tho lately its impossible)

• Uh - I dress nicely and try to of course smell nice, and I try to eat well and work out (walking - don't have a gym membership). Oh, and sunscreen. And coffee. I try to occasionally buy more girly accessories.
    No makeup, no crazy shoes, no long lists of products. Sometimes I would like to have some of those things but they're either out of my price range (clothes etc.) or they don't fit (shoes).

• I run every day & do body weight exercises every other day, I try to eat clean mainly, use masks to exfoliate my skin at least once a week and moisturise my face & body every day.

• I have to put on concealer to cover my acne, and shower at least every 1 or 2 days to keep my hair looking decent. Depending on the day, & depending on my clothes, I can be moderately attractive doing just this.
    I could look even more attractive by putting on some eye makeup, but I usually don't bother.

• In all honesty I lucked out with how I look. Naturally straight hair and even skin with minimal acne. Fairly straight teeth and round blue eyes with dark eyelashes. I rarely wear makeup because of it. I'm a little on the chubby side but I carry most of my extra fat in my butt, thighs, and chest so I feel like that's actually seen as a plus since that's what's deemed physically attractive today. All I really do is clean my skin regularly, apply lotion, and fill in my eyebrows a bit.

• I have a skincare regimen, I work out, try to eat as healthy as possible, and I go outside for at least 20 minutes everyday which does wonders for your body physically, mentally, and emotionally

• I wear a lot of dresses and skirts that show off my feminine physique.
    I go to my friend's salon once a month to get my hair done.
    I wear makeup on occasions.
    I shower daily.
    I brush my teeth twice a day.
    I use various products to treat my acne.
    I use deodorant and perfume.

• Nothing. Maybe just dress up occasionally.

• I brush my hair and teeth, shower regularly, wear jewlery and tight clothes

• I used to work out a lot, but now I don't have time to go to the gym more than two times a week.
    I eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning, I drink green tea, and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
    I shop A LOT. 😅 I buy clothes that flatter my body type, I don't try to hide body parts, instead I highlight them.
    Other than that I shower, wax, straighten my hair sometimes, wear makeup every other day, I pluck my eyebrows, wear lotion and/or discreet perfume.

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 30

• I used to do a lot when younger including working out with home equipment.

My whole motivation was girls: "must... get... girl... 1! must... be... good-looking to get... good-looking... girl... 2!"

Then stayed clean-shaven, deodorant, keep my teeth nice and breath fresh. I never was great about diet but had a fast metabolism, and I loved very high-intensity outdoor activities (climbing, jumping, running, diving, gymnastics, etc).

In particular I had a love for skateboarding -- not street but vert ramps, big airs.

Now I've gone lax since marriage. A lot of my motivation for staying attractive was to attract new women, so that went away after marriage.

I'm starting to get belly fat around the oblique area (love handle type things) and it's pissing me off, but not enough to do anything about it.

The one thing I still do actively all the time to stay in shape is skateboard half-pipes. I don't do it to stay in shape so much but simply because I love it. That has given me a decent enough of an edge physique-wise over most of the guys my age.

• I'm not attractive (physically), but I do usually try to make an effort.

Shower once or twice a day, comb the hair, try to color coordinate my clothes, try to make sure I'm not wearing anything too ratty / torn. I wear fairly clean clothes, and try to make sure I'm at least sort of groomed. (I just shaved off a beard that I hated but was trying to grow)... nails clean and trimmed...

I brush my teeth, comb my hair - if I want to look more cleaned up, I'll usually put in some hair gel.

I trim the goatee probably every 2-3 days.

I do some biking, and am trying to lose weight.

I used to wear cologne more often, but I ran out of my favorites, and I don't think they make my best any more.

• Nothing. I pride myself on not doing things to please people unless it just so happens to please me to, hence why I work hard and do well in my studies. Generally I do what I want when I want. I don't shave because I don't like shaving, a trim every now and again to stop my beard getting ridiculous. I'm growing my hair out as I always kept it short just to please other people despite that I hate getting my hair cut. The process of it to me is pretty horrible. Now I just look after my long hair, for me.

I wear what I want. I like to look funky, stylish in my opinion of style and if others don't agree I do not care.

• I wash at least once per week.

• Workout as often as I can or at least 3 times a week. Eat relatively healthy. Use a lot of coconut oil and home made grooming stuff and go to the Barber for a shape up and keep the beard tamed

• Work out, having an amazing career that no one understands so you can spin it to sound sexy as hell even tho it's boring lmao, style, confidence, humor, bang better than any guy ever, etc etc

• Easy method:

Cut

On

Carbs

• I do martial arts 2 times a week
    Bodybuild 5 times a week
    I wear proper clothes,
    I eat healthy clean foods,
    Brush my teeth,
    Shower daily or every other day usually with cold water
    Comb hair,
    Shave regularly to keep my stubble were I want it.
    Cologne
    Get a good amount of sleep at the right times.
    Nap
    Genetics

• I have a high metabolism, so I can maintain a pretty slim body despite my shitty diet. Plus I'm constantly on my feet and lifting shit at my job, so I don't bother working out lol

All I do is wash my face, and try to keep to the break outs to a minimum.

That's literally all I do. I put no effort into my hair or clothing.

I just wear stuff that seems look decent together.

• Clean teeth, a good haircut, good shoes. I let someone else pick my wardrobe because I have learned that I have dreadful taste in fashion. Then it's pretty much down to posture.

• I don't do much from the basics, shower, hair combed etc. I look presentable but nothing special. I wear clothes that are comfortable and that I want to wear (they probably do nothing to attract women but I don't care lol). I used to work out but not so much anymore. So yeah, just the basics I guess.

• i exercise daily eat only home made foods i try and stay away from fastfoods i cook my meals and count the calories if im cutting i eat very little if im gaining i eat more than 2000 calories i also keep my hair cut clean and my tape up clean with it also got to be dressed nice too my boyfriend picks my outfits out iv never had outfits that matched and looked so good on me :D

• Work out 5 days a week , wear too branded clothes , blow dry my hair and get it professionally cut with an upto date smile. And tbh were ever I go I have female attention because of it.

• Eat Doritos and drink coco cola. That's all you need to be hot oh and stick some hot pockets inside your pockets.

• In all honesty... I try to make myself somewhat unattractive or plain looking.

My thoughts are this: If I can't meet decent women that won't accept me because I'm 'too short' for them, then they need to stop checking me out.

• I workout 4-5 days a week, dress like a gentleman, and groom. Doesn't do a thing though because as a manlet, I'm unattractive to most women regardless of what I do. I do it anyways to deceive myself into thinking I'm presentable and to put on a professional appearance in front of clients.

• Take a shower with soap, brush my teeth, and shave most of the time... Oh yeah and clip my toe nails like once ever two months... :D

• Daily habits and playing sports to keep in shape. But I am struggling for the motivation to keep them up right now.

• Nope. I make myself look like what I like to look like and what's comfortable, and show things that indicate my strength and masculinity.

• I don't have to do anything, I was just born looking like a sexy motherfucking Apache Helicopter.

• Cut out soda, lower sugar intake, drink plenty of water, try to sleep enough, light exercise, bathe.

• I don't bother.

• Nah I don't really do anything intentional

• Hair spa, facial, full body massage once every two week and tan 5 days a week

• Nothing.

If it ant broken... don't fix it.

• No matter how hard I try to lose weight or dress nice etc women still find me ugly. So why bother.

• Simple solution.. but very hard to utilize! Man needs to increase his net worth

• nothing. I'm god handsome.

• Dress nice and exercise

• Indo nothing ibm furry smeely stinky 😉