Scared to wear bikini because im so tiny?

I have small boobs and an overall small, slim body. Not many curves.

girls with curves look so nice in bikinis! I feel like i will look like a little girl. Or flat chested boy..

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry! You have your own appeal! You can still look smoking hot in a racer-back swimsuit that complements your body type. There's a lot of positives to being petite and flat-chested; you can rock really small tops without any trouble, you can look pretty with layering (ribbons, frills etc). ^_^
    You don't have to become a "girl with curves" to be attractive!

• Thanks for the MHO! Always glad to help itty bitty girls feel better about their bodies ☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way. But I just don't like my body in general.

What Guys Said 8

• you'll be fine. nothing wrong with a smaller figure or smaller breasts. http://favim.com/image/3751400/ plus this girl is attractive!

• some men love tiny petite women

• You'll look just fine. Besides, just because YOU don't like how you look in a bikini, doesn't mean someone else won't 😉

• My man has never seen me in one, and wants to take me to the beach to get over my fear and self consciousness.
      he's sooo convinced ill look amazing and loves my body lol but i dont think so myself gahh

• Lmao! He loves your body if it's in a dress, jeans/tshirt, bikini or naked. So put it on, go to the beach and have fun!

• It is easy to have curves. You know nothing)

• What do you mean?

• I feel like I will look like this:

http://favim.com/image/3751400/

she's very cute though (cute face) so her slimmer body isn't so bad I think. As opposed to someone like Kim K who looks sooo banging in a bikini

• Kim k is not a good example, she is too much. I think moderate hourglass figure is the best. Listen me! most guys think same as me. It is like how women like v body on males)

• I have acne from head to ass and go with no shirt to the beach.

You got problems? LOL

• Don't be scared. Post pics so we can give you objective opinions.

• Dont be, just wear it, If u wana look sexy or get attention, make ur nipples stand, or if u are abit naughty,,, remove inside lining of bikini bottom's,, CAMELTOE...

• Keira Knightley. There's really no need to say anything else...

What Girls Said 2

• I swim laps and wear a bikini almost daily despite having a "clothes hanger body" with hardly any breasts.

"Baby Girl" is one of my nicknames.
    I like that.

• Who cares. Be yourself.