What is a good foundation (powder and liquid)?

I am trying to find a good foundation that is not over $10 and something that does not make you look orange.

I am willing to spend over $10 if it's good

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Concrete reinforced with metal seems to be a good option.

• Go to Nordstrom, sit down and say Have your way with me!

What Girls Said 7

• I just got Loreal Infallible Matte Foundation, I find it really great coverage and stays looking good all day-and i have a really physical job so that's pretty good lol. Dunno how much it would be there, but it's like $30 in Australia, so not that cheap but not too bad.

• I heard the dream matte mousse from Maybelline works great.

• Ok my favourite foundation is the Urban Decay Naked foundation but that's high end.

My favourite drugstore foundation is the L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Foundation (not the matte tube one)

• The cheapest good foundation I know is $20 :/ It's the Sephora Teint Infusion foundation. It gives excellent coverage and it looks natural on the skin. All affordable good foundations I know are between the $20 to $30, I don't know any that are super cheap.
    Sephora compact foundation is good as well, it gives a matte finish.

• There really isn't any good foundation thats cheap. It depends on what you're looking for though. Full coverage? Medium? Loreal is the only "cheap" one I like but its not my go to. I like full coverage and the more expensive ones do just that.

• I guess medium coverage for regular use, but i also want a good one for the summer.

• Anytime 👍🏻 Im a makeup freak lol

• It's called the 'StopWearingMakeUp' foundation. No but srsly tho I used the Catrice even skin tone foundation number 5. My skin tone is pretty light so it worked perfectly with me since I could never find mine tone.

• You will not find good foundation under $10 unless you live in some magical village.