How do you get tighter natural curls?

My hair is naturally wavyish kind of like this.How do you get tighter natural curls?
How can I get my hair to look like this? Is there any way I could do this naturally without a lot of work or expensive hair products?
(sorry about the blacked out faces lol I found these pictures on the internet)

Most Helpful Guy

• don't mind me, i'm just commenting to get some Xp

Most Helpful Girl

• Apply a good hair oil brand to your hair or just use organic cocunut or jojoba oil, and then put on hair rollers. You'll end up with glossy curls. For more volume, while your hair is wet, braid it afro style. The tighter the braid, the more defined. Remove the braids after a while, use a good hair mousse, it can be L'oreal Studio, Wella, Schwarzkopf, or anyone you like, and while scrunching your hair with the mousse, blow dry it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Get a haircut... and some curl cream with coconut oil! Your dead ends could be dragging your hair down :/ I know mine always looks a bit wavier or even curly when I get it cut!! Rock on! My hair is naturally wavy =) good luck!!

• I don't think you can go that curly naturally...

• You can't change what you naturally are...
    But, lots of braids overnight, rag curling overnight or pineappling your hair might help.