Why it gay_ish?

I shaved my whole body down below neck to ankles religiously and keep it hairless EVERYWHERE.
Some people call it's gay. What's gay in it?😭
Do you also feel it's gay?

Why it gay_ish?

Are these guys jealous of my attractive skin?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it gay... some people just would rather have less hair. I don't find anything wrong with it

• I do grow lot of hairs it's just that I shave them to look and feel sexy and pleasing😃

Most Helpful Guy

• No, some just guys don't want hair all over their body.

What Girls Said 11

• You must use a lot of shaving cream.

It's a very odd thing to do to be honest. Not even women are that intensive. I find men with hair more attractive, especially hairy legs. It's not gay to be hairless, it's good for athletes, but it just makes someone look like they can't grow hair to me...

• Tbh I can grow a lot of hair on my body and that's the reason I started shaving my body it started with upper body first, but it seemed odd to be hairless in upper part but have bushy groin and hairy limbs, hence. Started shaving everything

• I'm finding it very hard to imagine that amount of body hair on you!!

• 😂😂 since its freshly shaved pic 😃

• I think it's unattractive, but it's not necessarily "gay".

• "unattractive" 😠 O ya?
      So women are unattractive?

• Nev Schumann kind of hairy is ok?

• rude woman...

• It's a bit odd because not even most women do that. The only people I know who do that are bodybuilders or swimmers, but that's it. It's not gay, though, just weird.

• What's weird , mind telling?

• Being gay is being attracted to the same sex. Are you attracted to men? Hair routines have nothing to do with homosexuality

• Thanks 😃 I guess hairless is sexiest thing and these guys are jealous😉

• Unattractive for me. Surely not gay

• Unattractive, o ya? How so?😞

• Trimmed on the chest , stomach and back as well?

• Yea I mean that's up to you

• It's not. Those people who say that are morons with no understanding of what gay means.

• Oh god it's you again

• No lol its just ur preference.

• Thanks 😃 ua it's better to be hairless😃😂

• Nothing about it is gay, what you do with your body is your desion, if you were to be gay (not trying to put stereotypes on you because I don't know if you are or not) it would not be a bad thing. Good Day :)

• I wouldn't call it gay.

• Infact sexy and way better than very hairy?😉

• To be honest, I like hairy legs, but that's just me :p.

• You like very hairy legs and thighs as well? Hairless waxed upper body?

• That's not gay it's sexy.

• THANKS a LOT😃

• Omg. No, stop asking. It's normal. Humans have hair. Some women have more hair than other women. Men have more hair than women. Some men have more hair than other men. Even babies have lanugo which is a soft downy hair all over them

• Y do you call soft downy fuzz as hair? Men like Robin Williams or Nev Schumann kind of hairiness is called "fur"? And soft downy fuzz doesn't look or feel ugly , imagine a man having pube sort of hairiness all over his body !

What Guys Said 16

• its called gay because there is no reason for it. most people who do this are in sports. legs are shaved for football taping and most body shavers are swimmers. if u were going for look and "use" u would just shave ur chest and lower waist area to ur discretion. on a side note, as i can't tell, u dont shave ur arm pits do u? because i can't make an excuse for that one.

my personal opinion on this is to shave ur chest and lower bits with wide birth. i dont fuck other guys so not 100% on this, but for me i dont have hair really a bit down past my balls. so i will shave a bit lower of this natural hair light area leaving plenty of space for the girl to have ample room to enjoy herself with what ever she wants to do there, with out any hair bothering her. i also shave my chest as basically same as above, girls seem to enjoy the area and why should hair be allowed to ruin their fun? now u still are covered in arm and leg hair a plenty to be "a man" and ur gf/wife/what ever/who ever, can get their fun zones hair free. its the best of both worlds. i can't tell from the picture but i also leave the "happy trail" they always told me from my belly button down about 6 inches, to where it just stopes anyway. girls seem to love that hair line for some reason, so i have always kept that.

so there u go. thats why thats "gay", and thats how u can adjust it to be normal ;) or pick up swimming if u want to keep doing it lol.

• Nothing gay about that, some dudes like to be sleek, some like to have some manly fuzz on their body.

I don't mind having body hair, probably cauz I don't grow a lot of it outside of my face. I only shave the face and the privates, on the arms, legs, chest, tummy, etc. I shave rarely.

• the meaning of gay isn't shaving your hair, don't worry xD

• I don't find it gay at all. I shave my chest as i hate having hair as well as my shoulders. Other parts of my body, i wouldn't shave as it would be too much of a hassle and lots of hair to clean up.

• are you a competitive swimmer?

• Some seem to think so.

• I don't think it's gay as everyone is different, and homosexual people still receive a lot of hate today. But I do think it is a bit unmasculine as men are known for there hair.

• Nope

• No it isn't.
    You're not gay dude😁

• Hey that's fuckn gay!!! jk not gay but unnecessary

• Why unnecessary? Let me tell you otherwise I get freaking hairs on my body 😞

• So do you get extremely hairy everywhere or what

• Sort of... so?

• If your penis is big then you're gay

• You must have forgotten you are a man. Oh you are not. What on Earth has gone wrong for things like this to happen. I know feminism.

• Hmm, what do you mean? I am a man , yeah , so?

• Act like one then pussy.

• O well just because I shave my whole body clean hairless does that mean I am not a ma and am a pussy?

• ye it's gay

• It's fine.

• That your shaving your balls and dingleberries on a daily basis.

• Do you rub your whole hairless body against other guys?