If you dye your hair: when's the last time you did it?

I think I'm gonna go black/dark dark dark brown tonight. It'll fade into my natural color but I'm hella sick of the purple in my hair.

Hesitant bc I think it'll wash out my skintone and the tan I've been working on won't look as decent.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna go blonde🙇🏻🙇🏼

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was like two years ago? Maybe three. But I'm gonna have it dyed again pretty soon, hopefully within the next couple of weeks :) Just the ends really. I still have some of my bleach in the ends of my hair and I wanna take advantage of that to help dye just under halfway up my hair a light pink :)

What Guys Said 7

• It was the last time I played in the mud, around age 15 I guess!
    It was not on purpose but it fitted nicely with my outfit hahaha...

• Last time I dyed my hair was when I was 19. Prior to that I had blue, red, green, and platinum white.

• Never

• Just do it
    Don't think much

• I dyed it yellow recently

• Only my hairdresser knows for sure

• I haven't yet

What Girls Said 15

• Saturday.

Was going to grow it out but changed my mind. It started to fade and I actually started to miss the red.

• I seriously don't remember to be honest, it's been a while. I'm not gonna dye it again though.

My natural hair colour is the best upon all.

• 3 months maybe? Time for some more red.

• Yes, I used to dye it an extremely hot auburn red. I stopped doing that 5 years ago when I got tired of having to buy 3 boxes to cover my hair.

I'll have to post a picture of the color later when I'm home.

• I'm thinking of dying mine rainbow colors <3

www.wallpaperup.com/.../...1eb42b335956e1d61c5.jpg

• its beena bit over 2-3 months i believe.

• I use to dye my hair black all the time and before that I kept my hair blonde and let it grow our into my natural brown hair color, it's been like 5 years since I put any color on my hair

• I dyed it three months ago. Put some clear brown highlights. After summer I'm gonna go back to black because I prefer it in winter.

• The black won't wash out your tan don't worry. I haven't dyed my hair in awhile thank god (damaged hair ftw). I'd lift the purple before dying in any other color or the fade won't be right.

• deep black and 4 months ago

• the last time was 3 months ago so my hair is almost its natural color but I am going to travel so this weekend I will dye it again

• I just did mine a couple of days ago. Dark hair looks awesome with tan skin 👍🏻

• With chemical hair dye: about two years ago was my last and final time I used chemicals to dye my hair
    With henna:which is natural: about a month- two months ago.

• Last time was March. Growing my roots out, but I dunno if I'm gonna dye it after that or not.

• I died my ends green two months ago