Lisps?

Girls, how would you feel about a man with a lisp? Would it be annoying to you, or a turn off, or would you ignore it?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, unless he keeps on spitting on me or something. everyone has their little quirks in their speaking style...for example I tend to talk really fast, and that could be a total turnoff for someone, but someone else would be completely okay. so a lisp is just one of those imo.

usually for these kinds of things, I'm not too affected by it unless the guy is very obviously self-conscious and keeps on complaining or something about it. if so, then it's a turn off.

What Girls Said 4

• It would be annoying and a turn off at first, but if I started developing feelings toward that person it wouldn't matter as much.

• Depends how bad the lisp is. I doubt I could date someone with a lisp, it would probably start to p*ss me off, someone with a lisp would be in the friend zone automatically I think.

• it would not bother me

• probably a turn off

What Guys Said 0