Mascara Everyday?

Girls do you wear mascara for everyday events i.e. school. What do you think of girls that do?

Why? Well there is this girl that I got to class with, I meet at her room before class and hang out for thirty minutes. The other day I noticed that something was different about her, she was wearing a skirt. This girl is a true tomboy, so I found it very funny that she was wearing a skirt. I teased her a bit cause she didn't like being called a tomboy. Anyway, the next day I noticed that she got really dressed up for class, wore a vest and had mascara around her eyes. I have never met a girl that wears mascara to class and was wondering if anyone does.

I have never seen a girl wear mascara to school before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just got to say, if your friend who's a girl has started wearing mascara and wearing skirts, it's not for you to poke fun at. She's probably just trying out a new style, and doesn't quite feel comfortable with it yet. As for your original question, lots of girls wear mascara, but lots also don't. Personally, most of the girls I know wear it or some other form of makeup, so to me it's completely natural. Try not to get too hung up on whether she's wearing mascara or not, makeup's not really that big of a deal after awhile, and she's still the same girl.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say 4 out of every 5 girls I know wear mascara every day. It's the easiest to get away with without looking like you're wearing makeup. I wear mascara all the time when I'm out, even if I have no other makeup on. It's not really a big deal.

• Most girls I know wear mascara everyday, even if they have no other makeup on. Usually it's one of those things that you can't even tell if a girl's wearing it or not unless it's excessive.

• i wear mascara to school everyday, but I don't wear too much. The other girls in my school wear tons and personally I'm into looking natural. Girls usually wear loads of makeup to get attention or to cover their flaws. :)

• "I have never seen a girl wear mascara to school before."

Yeah you have, you just never noticed.

• I personally don't, but yeah, a lot of girls wear mascara.

Putting some on has become a daily routine for some girls

For most people, once you start wearing makeup for a while, it's kinda hard to stop. 'cause then they feel weird without it.

What Guys Said 0