My boyfriend wants to dye half his hair orange on one side, and half of it blue. I couldn't think of anything worse. opinions please?

• heck yeah, go for it!
  • NOPE UGH

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to him really. I don't think I'd mind too much if my boyfriend did that myself, but then again I am sort of into the "punky" look. Sounds like you're not too keen on the idea though so you can always try encourage him to reconsider by saying you like his hair how it is or suggesting something else like that he just dye it fully blue or fully orange or a different colour but ultimately it's up to him.

What Guys Said 6

• Go for it - it's the only way the really stupid, the only good idea is my idea jerks
    LEARN (the hard way)
    but no one can make YOU hang out with him!

• lol it looks silly when some girls dye their hair in these weird colors, i can't imagine how it would look on a guy.

• He's young. Let him.

• No no no tell him he gets his hair died like a stupid * you get a butch haircut, worse shave it off.

• maybe he can go to clown school too

• I should have dyed my hair more when young. Enjoy having no corporate responsibilities while it lasts.

What Girls Said 6

• It would be MUCH worse if it was red/black, maroon/gold, or green/orange. #GoGators

• Yes it will look hideous but eventually it'll grow out. It's better than some other incredibly poor decisions like tattooing his face or piercing his penis. So there's that.

• Well, it is his hair to do with what he wants, so as bad as that seems, you really don't have a choice in the matter. You could express your thoughts on it to him though.

• It will make you look silly you tell him to do it besides he could shave his head unlike you

• he's free to do what he want. You should let him do what make him happy your not his mother.
    You should love him like he's

• That's a terrible idea!
    He should do it >.>.