Based on my picture.. am I sexy? Or at least cute?

just answer please

Ok it's over stop commenting I got my point on how mauy guys are pigsand girls don't you want to know how many guys on this site are pigs? Because that's what I'm doing and I was gunna change my pic when I got answers so... The whole whore thing thx
I don't care much for the compliments is more o I want to see if a guy would date you only for your looks and based on what I see they would date you for ur looks Which I think is very hurtful
Oh yeah and this pic is from a phone that's why it's not that good

do you not that pics on ur phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh you have way to much attention you don't need anymore...

What Guys Said 17

• i would say your cute... but look like the type that if I asked you out, you would never call back. you like school and work but contradictory if you want a relationship since it seems you have a lot in your life. but you are cute, so don't let it deter you

• its a fake pic

it does not belong to the person using the profile

there is no room for you losers on GAG

• is this question really necessary?

• I'd hit it, nice t*ts.

• not really, deffinetly not my type

• Its ok

nice pic of you by the way

• The other pic was ok. Although I cringe at the thought of seeing this users ACTUAL pictures...

• Haha I only have like three pictures like that. The rest of them I am wearing clothing

• sexy.

• I think your cute, I love your hair.

• I think your breasts are fantastic. And yes you are cute and sexy, anybody who thinks different is not being honest.

• damn...very

• Mmmmm ... Hotness.

• Total cutie!

• yr sexxi,hot nd cute

• 12 / 10 .. do you really need to ask ;)

• Pretty damn sexy

• Sorry but I would say that looks is the most important thing when deciding whether you want to meet someone. If they weren't good looking to you, you would not attempt to meet them. Its not fair to call us pigs women do the same thing

• Hey soccerrun1 do you like soccer because I absolutely love soccer :)

• Well I guess ur right but I'm just saying I only put that pic ip to see how man guys would say something kinda pigish. Not calling you pigs

• Not much sexy at-least in this pic.Definitely you are cute

• ur ugly as fuk

• Lol its kk

• ITs ok to call someone sexy or cute but when they saythings like nice t*ts hen it gets alittle pigish

no offence blah52

• Yeah maybe...is it piggish to say or think it....in a way, it is the same as a girl as saying a guy has a cute butt or sexy arms...u just acknowledging the fact that a body part is attractive....

What Girls Said 6

• cry for attention much?

• Its ok to be jealous

but.. it diff when ur ass ugly as sh*t and look drugged

• Lolololololololol what you have to say doesn't affect me, I don't do highschool drama, and a little advice, your language isn't sexy nor cute..but its whatever

• Its ok like I told everyone

• Ha this cracked me up. Your an attention seeking slut. Stop begging for attention. Its pathetic. You ask for answers and you get them. Stop with the swearing and insults. It makes you look even more like white trash then your picture does.

• attention whore with daddy issues

• Only if she acts whoreish. her looks don't make her a whore

• Well since you had the picture on the internet for a day God only knows how many people saw it so it's not just for one guy anymore. And iwbym, if you're meeting people off of this website you need to go get some friends

• Dude people have married each other off this site. its possible. don't tell people what to do

• wait where is the picture

• She had posted it unanon. with her profile pic. since then she changed the question to anon. because the question is over with

• i can barely see the pic and you can tell that its fake because if someone was takin a pic of you like that I'm sure it'd be closer up

• Um not to be rude it's called a body shot on a phone. And it was my mom who took this photo

• That's pretty sick that ur mom would take a pic like this too...haha

• Looks like you're trying too hard. Put some clothes on.