Girls, What do you think about chain hair accessories? Are they comfortable to wear?

• Nice
  • Annoying
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

20

Most Helpful Girl

• They look so pretty but can really get tangled.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know they look uncomfortable to wear

• too girlish for my taste, I don't like wearing anything on my head, plus most guys like touching it so I wear it down lol

• I feel like I will forget it's in there and run my hands through my hair and get my hand stuck. So no I wouldn't wear it.

• I think they look pretty but being a curly girl I'm certain they'd be a nightmare.

• It's pretty but honestly it's a pain in the ass to wear it. I wear one at my prom and it keep failing everytime I dance

• I think they are really pretty, but I've never worn them. I can usually tolerate things like that.

• It depends on your hair type. If you have curly hair, it is more likely to get tangled and it hurts to get it out. However, if you flat iron or already have relatively straight hair, then it should be pretty tangle and pain free.

• I wore one to prom... I guess it depends on what your doing... If you where one and your going to be moving/dancing a lot don't wear it... If you are just carrying out normal activities I don't think it's a problem...

• It looks good but I feel like hair would get caught up in it and it'll just pull your hair out :/

• I love those.

• They look pretty. I never worn though.

• They look reaaally pretty, but they're so annoying to wear. They always get tangled up

• They're gorgeous, but they tend to snag my hair.

• Love them, they look so cute.

• They're super pretty.

• I think they look nice on others but i personally don't like the feel of them!

• It looks pretty but I din't think it would fit me.

• Steal everything from every other culture ever, why don't you, white people?

• It depends on your style. It doesn't look good on everyone.