What to wear to an Islamic wedding?

A friend of mine is getting married soon :) and she invited me to the wedding. The only thing is I don't know what to wear to an Islamic wedding or if their are certain dances or stuff to do. Have any of you been to an Islamic wedding? Maybe you guys could give me some tips on what to wear and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask your friend.

• Or better yet cut up a bed sheet and wear it over your head so it doesn't expose any of you.

• @Dred1614 I did ask her and she didn't tell me what to wear. She is still trying to figure out the place it will be. She said she will tell me when everything is done.

• Then go with my other suggestion

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• We don't have an " Islamic wedding " we have Islamic marriage those Islamic weddings are just made up recently

Anyway what's the country? And how open are they?

And there's no special dress for what so called " Islamic wedding "

• I'm sorry ): At least you knew what I meant. I didn't know if there was certain things to wear or not since that's not my religion and it's my first one so I'm tying to learn about it. I know that certain religions or countries have a certain way they do weddings so I was asking. It's going to be here in America. I'm not sure where her soon to be husband is from.

• No need for sorry love lol , well wear something gorgeous 😛

• Where is it happening? :)

• Do not expose ur skin too much. they take even the sight of cleavage seriously. they stick to their rules and religion strongly. respect them and wear decent clothes which cover ur body thoroughly.

• Your best bacon t-shirt and all the "infidel" and "takfir" patches you can get your hand on.

• clothes

What Girls Said 1

• if you're not muslim
    just wear something that is not too tight or too short or revealing or w/e

and the events and stuff themselves, well it depends on what they planned but dw about it just go with the flow lol

and what Omar5881 said basically lol
    the above are like just general stuff

have fun !