This as an outfit.. Yes or no?

Advice please :)This as an outfit.. Yes or no?

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Born again virgin starter pack

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit heavy on the ruffles for me, but it's cute. I'd probably pick a jacket with straight edges. Normally I don't do black with dark blue but those shoes really save the day. The jewelry is also a little heavy, but I like to be very minimalistic with that stuff so it's probably just fine :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't know what to answer here!!! Except dark blue and black do not work together 👍🏻

• Show All
    • @83yeah sure it does! I actually let my husband pick most of my clothes when we go shopping. He might not know what a certain piece of clothing is called, but he knows when it looks good!

• Exactly!!! I often point out to girlfriends, what I think doesn't work. But the important thing is that its only what I think!!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like the shoes, but everything else is pretty cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Great

0|0
    0|0
  • yepp

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but lose the shoes and dangling earrings and necklace

0|0
    0|0
    • no, dude you have to accessorize your outfit to make it look better.

What Girls Said 14

• Yea, looks cute. Personally, I don't know if I'd mix the black ruffles with the blue ruffles, but much crazier things have worked. What's the occasion?

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm maybe without the heels and cardigan

0|0
    0|0
  • perfect! but since it's hot the jacket might not be a great option. Unless it's made out of a light material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but a bit too much of blue. Maybe throw in something white

0|2
    0|0
  • Shoes are hideous, Im not into accessories like that so its not appealing. The rest is okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes good but you shouldn't match your necklace and ear jewelry. It's not modern / fashion.
    It's really a nice outfit ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not loving the blue and black combo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • "yes" to the chiffon top + the floral print shoes.
    "no" to everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it needs just a pop of white to brighten it. Maybe a white belt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a yes, not sure about the earrings though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like most of it, but I'd wear blue shoes instead, and I'm not sure about the jacket. Maybe if you were going to take it off indoors it would work?

0|0
    0|0