This as an outfit.. Yes or no?

Advice please :)This as an outfit.. Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Born again virgin starter pack

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit heavy on the ruffles for me, but it's cute. I'd probably pick a jacket with straight edges. Normally I don't do black with dark blue but those shoes really save the day. The jewelry is also a little heavy, but I like to be very minimalistic with that stuff so it's probably just fine :)

• I wouldn't know what to answer here!!! Except dark blue and black do not work together 👍🏻

• @83yeah sure it does! I actually let my husband pick most of my clothes when we go shopping. He might not know what a certain piece of clothing is called, but he knows when it looks good!

• Exactly!!! I often point out to girlfriends, what I think doesn't work. But the important thing is that its only what I think!!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like the shoes, but everything else is pretty cute.

• Great

• yepp

• Yeah but lose the shoes and dangling earrings and necklace

• no, dude you have to accessorize your outfit to make it look better.

What Girls Said 14

• Yea, looks cute. Personally, I don't know if I'd mix the black ruffles with the blue ruffles, but much crazier things have worked. What's the occasion?

• hmmm maybe without the heels and cardigan

• perfect! but since it's hot the jacket might not be a great option. Unless it's made out of a light material.

• Yea but a bit too much of blue. Maybe throw in something white

• Shoes are hideous, Im not into accessories like that so its not appealing. The rest is okay.

• Yes good but you shouldn't match your necklace and ear jewelry. It's not modern / fashion.
    It's really a nice outfit ^-^

• I'm not loving the blue and black combo

• I don't like the shirt

• "yes" to the chiffon top + the floral print shoes.
    "no" to everything else

• Yes I like it 😊

• I think it needs just a pop of white to brighten it. Maybe a white belt?

• I think a yes, not sure about the earrings though.

• Yes it's cute

• I like most of it, but I'd wear blue shoes instead, and I'm not sure about the jacket. Maybe if you were going to take it off indoors it would work?