Why can't we all be beautiful?

this is a simple question involving the female body. why is it that guys love our bodies so much, what is so great about boobs, FYI they are made of fat, why can't guys like heavy set girls they need love to and personally I think they are all beautiful no matter what magazines say

Most Helpful Girl

• All guys are different. I have an athletic body, the abs not skinny but not thick legs, and the butt, no boobs. Whatever. But my friend is skinny everywhere and has the boobs and it took me awhile to realize that all guys like something different. Some girl prefer butts, some boobs just like some girls look at guys differently! This is why we're all created different:)

What Guys Said 4

• Each guy is different. We all have our own tastes and desires that we like. Some guys love toothpicks, some guys like average girls, and some guys like plus sized girls. Some guys like very small boobs, some guys like average boobs, some guys like basketballs. Some guys like no butts, some guys like average butts, some guys like massive butts. We are all different.

But if a girl doesn't like how big she is, then she needs to do something about it. Complaining about it doesn't do anything. We can all change stuff about our body that we don't like. That's the great thing about it. If working out was easy, we'd all have amazing bodies. But the ones that sacrifice and go to the gym, are rewarded. Obviously we all start in different places. But we can change if we want to.

• Because men are evolutionarily hard wired to be attracted to certain physical attributes. It's why generally speaking men aren't attracted to 90 year old women. It's a reproductive imperative, so to speak, to be attracted to young, healthy (and fit) females with a .7 hip to waist ratio, clear skin, and facial symmetry, just to name a few. Similarly women are less attracted to physical characteristics than men are, but they do find social status more attractive than men do.

• Guys like boobs because they are biologically programmed to find a healthy female that would be best for offspring, as it goes for the rest of her body to , hips, clear eyes, breast size, long healthy hair, lips. but if you have good personality that could mean even more, a guy won't stay with a girl to long if she looks realy hot but has a bad personality.

• I would have to give you my brain and my eyes in order to explain why guys think that boobs are great. there is no real explanation that I can give you in words in order to convey the entire meaning of the mammary glands to the male cranium region.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they don't find them attractive. I don't want to sound rude and I'm not saying all big girls are unattractive, but all the big girls I know that lost weight look way better now then they did when they were heavier. Would you rather date a heavyset guy or a guy that was in shape (provided all variables were equal like looks, personality, sense of humor, etc.)? I know which one I would pick!

• im 135 pounds and 5ft and I'm just ugly I mean people always say I'm pretty but being a big fat thing doesn't help me at all I try to be thin but I can't some people don't realize how lucky they are to be beautiful and have a nice body :( :(