Do girls like heavy body builders or slim guys with cuts?

girls only

I asked cox I recently joined gym and I prefer cuts

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter to me. I tend to avoid the guys who are massive from lifting because it's really a turnoff. I prefer a guy who has a neck and can put his arms down at his sides. I am not in anyway disrespecting body builders, because I know many of them are passionate and very hard working at their sport. It just is a matter of preference for me.

If the guy lifts and is cut then that is ultra HOT! It shows me that he has an interest in his health and takes care of himself. This is a big turn on for me.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 28

• An hour

• YOURS! And I still have the extra finger condoms you left behind!

• why do guys like to lick the clit?

• You always have a good come-back audreymarie. Good for you. From what I have seen and what I hear, they don't do it much, and even if they did, they don't know how to do it. Prior wife and girlfriends tell me that. My girlfriend saw this video on lobstertube.com. and said that everyguy should see it. It is an amateur, video obviously and none of the junk I have seen has been "real" prior. http://www.xvideos.com/video265104/best_homemade_cunnilingus_ever

Comment if you care to.

BAP

• Well, unfortunately, the damn website did not post as a "Link" and not certain why. Anyway, the video is short, 4 minutes, and it probably illustrates what most/many/all ? of the guys on this site or just about anywhere DON'T KNOW, about the subject......Concentration, continuity, etc.

• ^^^this girl has some spunk....she's probably an animal in bed.

• just long enough to have a mind blowing orgasm =)

• hmm hard to pick between those options. honestly I prefer guys who look healthy without cuts and with a little muscle

More from Girls
23

What Guys Said 3

• Ohh Boooo, what a spoiled sport, LOL

• Not a girl, but have asked many girls this question. And the answer is almost always along the second choice. Overly big muscles is just not attractive to them.

• i think they only like us when we are healthy and slender or somewhat toned or something. O.o