Does it look bad if bra straps are showing? Or no big deal?

If a girl is wearing a tank top and her bra straps are showing a little, is that a if no-no? Or no big deal?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats actually very cute if she's wearing a tank top and her bra straps show

2|0
    0|0
    • That just tells me that the girl is very hella confident. But that's just my opinion

• Show All
    • Thank you for the MHO. umm hey I'm wondering if you can follow so I can follow you please

• Sure.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It really does not matter and especially if it's a tank top because that's a little hard to hide with the design of a tank top

2|0
    0|0
  • Oooo a bra strap such a turn on. But seriously people can shut up cares if people want to call the girl a slut then that's their business the girl she knows who she is and she knows she's not a slut and just because she's wearing a tank top the girls bra showing who cares.

And the girl is no one ( had to do the last game of thrones reference

2|0
    0|0
  • No problem. Girls choose to wear bra's, we know that. Having a bra strap showing is fine. I find the transparent plastic ones ugly though...

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • No big deal, can't always cover them

2|0
    0|0
  • No biggie

2|0
    0|0
  • No problem, like really, we don't care.

2|0
    0|0
  • Traditionally it's bad, but really it's no big deal.

2|0
    0|0
  • No biggie

2|0
    0|0
  • i think its kinda hot

2|0
    0|0
  • straight to the point but maybe its weird but its a turn on to me is it that strange?

1|0
    0|0
  • ─░ts a sexy thing

1|0
    0|0
  • not really

2|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less with tank tops; besides it's hard to hide in that garment

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Showing a little is fine, especially if you can adjust it back under.

I am completely baffled as to why girls choose clothes with open backs and wear bras. That is beyond tacky to me. If you can't wear a top like that without a bra, move on to the next top. A huge pet peeve of mine.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a big deal. It's not like it's abnormal for a girl to wear a bra, so I don't think much of it. Of course, it can be distracting on certain outfits and depending on the bra, but other than that it usually just looks like tank top straps.

1|0
    0|0
  • No big deal because there's not enough variety nor do we have control over bras makers to do anything about it. If it shows it shows.

2|0
    0|0
  • No big deal, we ain't in the 15th century anymore.

2|0
    0|0
  • Tank top? Don't worry about it. Tube top? No go.

2|0
    0|0
  • No big deal,

2|0
    0|0
  • It's honestly no big deal. Most girls wear it, no need to hide.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really everyone lknows girls wear it so it doesn't matter

2|0
    0|0
  • To me? No big deal at all.

2|0
    0|0