Does anyone here have a skin tone that changes dramatically?

I'm mixed race and I can go from light tannish brown to a chocolate brown color between summer and winter. I have been enjoying vacation all week and when my boyfriend saw me he was shocked how "black" I had gotten. :-/

Does anyone else have skin like that and if so what is your ethnicity? Do you like it or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i go from fairly light tan to a really dark tan if i spend enough time in the sun - not that it happens much in Britain.

• Wow what is your ethnicity? Are the other people in your family like that too?

• Chinese/Viet but me and my mum are the only ones who can tan, my sisters and dad just burn.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, i'm angolan andd my skin goes 3 shades darker in the summertime when i'm outside a lot. i got a range of foundations for tht exact reason.

• How many shades of foundation do you use?
      I try to make it work with 2 and just mix them as needed.

• it depends on if i have a tan or not, i just mix them until it gets the right shade. right now, i'm using the lightest shade cuz it's not sunny.

What Guys Said 2

• I used to be white... :v
    Nah just kidding... tanning will do that to you.

• Are you mixed with a chameleon?

What Girls Said 6

• nah it remains pretty constant... till summer :P

• Yes i look more yellow in summer 😋

• I wish. I'm just pale 24/7.

• Unfortunately, no. It's always either milky white or red. >.>

• Yes in summer it gets a little tanner in winter i am very light, if you have melanin in your skin of course you'll darken in summer and lighten up in winter, it's not a crime to be darker why do so many people tan their skins at least you don't have to yours is natural.

• Yes I do, and I have naturally blonde curly hair the skin with the hair looks so good lmao so I love my skin tone in the summer