Out of every 10 guys, how many do you find attractive?

Attractive as in looks. Like you would give them a chance.

Guys can answer, too! Personally, I find most women to be somewhat attractive. I know there are many men and women who are way more selective than me, though.
Assume the guys are in the same age group as you.
Some of these answers are shocking :/

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the guys. Line up 10 ugly guys, then I won't find any of them to be attractive. Line up 10 hotties, then I'll like them all. This isn't an easy question to answer.

• Just assume on a typical day, random 10 guys you will see.

• Nice answer

• Make an average. lol

What Girls Said 47

• 3 or 4 out of 10...it all depends on how they dress too..too baggy clothes would made me think he's from a gang or something (I used to live in a place full of gangs sucks I know)...and I like when guys keep in shape and be on a healthy weight range because I keep myself in shape...

• Wow you got lots of feedback! I would find a lot more guys attractive than I do, if there wasn't so much obesity. There are a lot of guys (and women) out there who would be much more attractive if they were not so just plain FAT! With Amerca's obesity problem, I would say maybe one out of a random12 would be attractive. With far less obesity, I would say that you could add four more guys who would be considered attractive.

• maybe 1 in every 30 or 40 guys would be considered attractive in my opinion, purely based on physical appearance. granted, once I talk to them that number would probably change to 1 in 10.

• LOL why are you women so hard to please? Are guys just naturally uglier than women?

• Women are more beautiful then men, the curves, the softness, etc. but it's not about appearance for women, it's about personality, like I said, once I talk to the guy, I may become attracted to them. p.s. love how you give me a down arrow just because I didn't give the answer you wanted to hear.

• No, that wasn't me, here I give you an up arrow :)

• Hmm, depending on who the guys are - random selection of guys, I'm guessing? Probably 3/10 or so. But where I live, about 1/10. -__-

• Obviously a group of 10 calvin klein models is going to be 10/10. So yeah, random guys you find in every day life.

• With pure physicalities, it'd still depend because every guy is different. I could get a really good group and it'd be maybe 4. But on average, I say 1.

• That's a whole lot better than 1 in every 30 or 40...

• Lol, I'm not too picky...there are a few requirements though.

• four or maybe five. to be honest unless a guy is very unattractive they have a chance, especially if they seem interested in me :)

• I'm the same way! If a girl isn't morbidly obese, and takes care of herself, I find her somewhat attractive at least.

• Cool to know that there are girls like you : )

• Well it depends on what kind of physically attractive you mean. Some guys are hot, some are sexy and some are cute. But combining all those it depends on the group. Let's see, I do have a class with 10 guys and out of all of them I find 5 of them to be some kind of physically attractive. So that sounds about right...5 in 10 so usually half =)

• I find most guys attractive. I'm not saying that in a whore-ish kind of way, I just always look for something that makes a guy look cute or attractive. There are, however, those few guys that you see and they just make you have an instant repulsion to them. But the majority of guys I see are attractive to me in the least bit.

• If it's out of ten...probably none...The better answer for me would be 1 out of 20.

• Shallow much?

• No it's not shallow ..it's honest....I'm thinking realistically. In the town I live in males farrrrr outnumber women...SO if I'm thinking about what kind of guys would consist out of 20...I have to take into consideration that some of them are old men, some are teen boys, some are just unappealing guys all together...and when you really think about it...It's probably only one out of 20. If the question were reversed and you really thought about it you would probably say the same.

• I see what you mean now.

• My cousin and me realized we both have a thing for guys with some distinguished facial features. For example, I pointed out to her that all of her ex-boyfriends had Caesar-like noses and after denying that and getting all fired up about it she realized I made perfect sense. I try not to think of looks too much. I wouldn't say I have a specific type I like, although I find guys with light features like blond hair and green/blue/gray eyes to be more attractive. I guess I am shallow after all.

• It's hard to say but for me honestly, I have rejected at least 30 before I started dating my current bf.

• two

• maybe 4? I'm pretty damn picky.

• That's not picky! Look at some of the girls that say 1 out of 30 or 40!

• 9/10 guys

• Everyone is attractive in their own way...

I don't usually ignore somebody, or not talk to them because of looks.

I look for attraction of personality.

So basically out of 10 people I can probably say that all ten are attractive in their own way :) (and yes I'm talking about looks)

• well if it's a group of 10 ugly guys, then 0.

• It honestly depends where I'm at. College, home, running random errands, etc. The location matters, and the numbers are factoring in how many old people I see on a regular basis and how many of the guys are my friends.

So maybe 1 or 2 out of every ten guys.

• There seems to be more attractive women than there are attractive men. Because I find maybe 2 out of 10 guys attractive. They either have a beer gut.. ugly face nice body, ugly body nice face, ugly face and ugly body, nice body nice face, horrible personality! LOL... and I'm being serious and that's sad, I know, maybe I'm too picky. But I see a lot of pretty girls, and no I'm not into girls, I only like men, but I could see maybe 7 out of 10 girls who are pretty on any given day! I wonder why so many women have low self-esteem, and not guys who are clearly less attractive than the women? LOL..sorry guys, not trying to be mean but maybe you need to put a little more effort in your appearance, I guess if the media made you feel more self conscious about yourself and made you feel like you had to look a certain way, like they do with women...maybe you would!

• If I were to be as picky as you........no 7 out of 10 girls are NOT pretty. Some are either too fat, too much makeup, ugly face nice body, etc. So it goes both ways....if you want the truth.

• honestly...1 in a million. I guess its because of past experiences...ive seen how a pain in my a** a boyfriend can be...so I rather be single than in a crappy relationship. and I don't hook up...so its difficult sometimes.

• I find 2 out of 10 attractive in looks. But personality wise it's hard to say because it depends on who really talks and can blend well with your personality more.

• I'm on a university campus the majority of the time and I'd say probally 1 out of 10 guys I would find physically attractive, but it all depends on the location and situation.

• out of 10 guys,

out of 8, 4 are ugly, 4 are attractive but douchebags

1 is gay (and since he's gay we can assume he's attractive)

and that leaves 1 good looking good guy out of 10

which all in all, totals to 6 hot guys in a group of ten, only 1 of which you'd end up being happy with, unless you dig dating gays or assholes.

lmao

• I`m not really attracted to guys looks that much, I`m much more attracted to their personality. I find girls much more attractive looks wise.

• Hmm, well, if I'm basing the attraction on only looks, probably 7/10.

however, basing the attraction on demeanor is a whole other story. With the way they walk, talk, etc. probably 3/10.

• Depending on the guys. . .

• hhmm.. id say two or three. it depends.

• well I think there is a lot of attractive guys but not a lot that I would consider dating. Guys are eye candy. lol

• 2 or 3. I am too picky.

• where I live, 1 out of 10. if your lucky. lmao

• 1 out of every 50 is more accurate for me :)

• More from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 14

• this is a neat question but from a guys point of view or when I'm checking out girls I definity don't find them all attractive , it depends on the place I'm at but I might find 2 or 3 out of every 10 girls attractive to be totally honest ( places like the bus maybe only 1 out of 10 for whatever reason hot girls avoid the bus here it seems ) ( but if I'm at say a nightclub it be more like 5 out of 10 or say a beach 7 out of 10 ) , anyways a lot I find to be very average or out of shape unfit . I'm not sure why I find more girls at the beach to be attractive it could be a lot of the out of shape girls avoid the beach or some of the more average girls are hiding there body and look better in a bikini then when there all covered up

• I think you find more girls at the beach attractive because they are showing off more skin :)

• Well I think it has little to do with them wearing bikini's as I find girls wearing clothes attractive as well and would find the girls at the beahc attractive if they were wearing clothes . maybe the beach just attracts the better looking women and not so good lookign stay away . I do definity find ceratin places I'm more likely to see attractive women than others though

• Hearing 1 out of ten for most of these answers is really kinda irritating but I guess I know that deep down, it's true. Girls are the pickiest damn things...

• They are far far worse than guys.

• This is a good proof that women are in fact more shallow than men are. When once you encounter another question from a woman asking why men are so into looks, just link them here and let them see the female answers.

• Agreed.

• Lol 100% right, right!

• We're not shallower, just pickier. :/

We may be physically attracted to fewer people, but we also generally care more about non-physical attraction than guys.

• I'd say 2 or 3 out of every 10 girls I see walking down the street, that are in my age range

• So I calculated the average and it turns out that girls need to find an average of 8.9 guys for 1 of them to be attractive. From this I also calculated that approximately 33.18% of guys can be considered attractive.

Meaning that if every girl is completely unique in their preferences, you still only have a 1/9 shot of any one girl finding you attractive.

When we factor in that girls obviously don't have completely unique preferences, the stats get even more discriminatory. Your chances rise a fair amount if you are in the 33% of attractive guys, but they plummet if you are in the other 2/3.

How depressing.

• WOW very impressive dude! If I could take back the best answer and give it to you, I would...

• Well you can..... >.>

• Hmm... I think I have actually pretty low standards... never the less, on the typical day I'd say 2-4 out of 10. Possibly more depending on where I'm going.

The girls who go at my school are relatively unattractive in my opinion, but on the train or so I see much better looking females.

• Its rare that I find attractive girls, I mean they are attractive but not my type. I find a lot more girls attractive by personality though, and I might begin to like them for that. But its not really cool to go for a girl you aren't totally attracted to in my opinion.

• i just know I'm definily the most attractive guy in here.

• me I don't see a lot of hot girls I see a lot more heavier set girls than anything but if were talking bout my age group 8 out of 10

• I would put one in 20 girls are physically attractive to me in a public setting (Within my age range 18-23) but on more of a emotional and deeper attraction (Given a chance to have a conversation) I would have to say one in 5 girls.

• i find many females attractive

• probably like 5/10 not to picky as long as there not huge and take care of them selves its all good. That number goes down to something like 1/10 when adding in the mental aspect. Not insane, on drugs, creepy stuff like that lol

• I would say 4 out of every 10 girls :)

• I'd also find most women to be somewhat attractive, but it's the women who are more shallow and picky about their guys.

• I'd have to agree with you on that. I see good-looking guys with okay-looking girls all the time, but I never see a pretty girl with a not so good-looking guy....

• Yeah, I think guys that guys think are hot......are not...and girls that girls think are hot......are not? I thought about that, too.

• I don't know, it's by my personal observations. I'm around 5'6"-5'7" and still feel hopeless because nearly all of the girls I know are either taken or not looking for guys. To be honest, it makes me feel unattractive even if some girls call me attractive (even though I think they're lying to make me feel better).