I've lost 5 pounds..Why do I look bigger?

I've been on a diet about 2 weeks and I've been working out everyday for about an hour. So far I've lost 5 pounds. But when I look at myself my stomach looks bigger,r or if not bigger, definitely not any smaller. What are some explanations for this because I have no idea what to think! I've definitely lost 5 pounds...I'm just confused as to why I don't look any thinner than I did 2 weeks ago.

Also I feel really bloated, and I'm not eating enough to make me feel that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Five pounds of fat, if lost from the same place may be noticable, but the body doesn't focus all in one area, it takes it from wherever it chooses to. You feel bloated, you may be retaining water, or have gas, any number of things really dear. Don't let that discourage you. Heck, as someone who lost 113 pounds, I can definitely say the way I looked didn't compare to the weight I lost nor the way I felt with each pound lost, until I reached a point pretty far down the road. If you're already unhappy with yourself to the point you're working to lose weight, your mind can be your worst enemy at times. Don't play it's game, just keep at it.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't all come off of your stomach, and depending how much you weighed before 5 pounds might not be that noticeable. But you are on the right track and you will see results eventually.

What Girls Said 2

• Good job losing 5 lbs! lol

Ok now about you're stomach. . .

If you've been going sit up and different things like that and you're not pulling you're stomach in while you're doing them , you are training you're abs to stay out not in.

Try to remember. . . Pull you're bellybutton to you're spine.That way you're sucking you're stomach in tight. And remember to always suck in you're stomach even if you just walking. . .

• okay, you need to make sure that you have lost the weight, and if you have, don't worry about it , you will get the bikini belly in no time. Just remeber, eat healthy, AND excersise so that you can dot it twice as fast!