Make-up vs natural?

I am not using nuch make-up, usually not at all. In my opinion make-up doesn't look very good and it isn't healthy either. I get a lot of compliments about it, but also these comments like; why don't you use make-up?

What do you think about it? Make-up or non? Or maybe just a little make-up?

• None, natural is good.Make-up vs natural?
  • A little make-upMake-up vs natural?
  • Make-up rules!Make-up vs natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• All natural, if you gonna comment something like " Liar " or of that sorts.. don't bother commenting. ty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never worn makeup, not really... I tried for about a week and quit because I'm just too lazy for it. Plus I want to be able to drink, rub my eyes, and touch my face without worrying I'm going to smudge my mascara or lipstick or whatever :/

• It's not lazyness. You are just not too insecure for it when you dont see the need to put it on. Makeup is bad for the environment and your face too. But there are lot of girls who likes it, and I kinda understand them if they really like it. Just that the typical way of thinking that makeup is needed is stupid.

What Guys Said 8

• Natural is always the best.

• Makeup makes women think that they are some kind of unmatched beauty.

Then they wonder why the dude runs off after seeing you the next morning.

• Natural, or makeup in such a fashion, that it looks like there isn't any.

• Little to no make up looks good.

• You look good natural, I just don't like it when girls go overboard on the make and when they don't wear you can't recognize them. That happened to me at college once lol.

• I am not in these pics, but I know I look good 😂 just kidding! But this is a model who had best pics of all those stages. I think she looks best without makeup but I guess there are people who thinks she needs makeup to be better looking. This is something I do not understand, but maybe the guys who like makeup should try to wear some themselves. Why shouldn't men highlight their eyes and lips if it is somehow necessary on women? Just wondering. Haha, but you are right! :)

• Agreed, less is better

• Natural always

• I will have to go with natural.

• i would say natural but thats my opinion

What Girls Said 11

• I only wear lip gloss when not working , even on dates but do appreciate some make up on other girls.

• I think there's always a time and place for certain styles of make up. In the summer there's no way I'd be wearing as "much" as I do during the colder times, and sometimes don't even feel like wearing it at all.

• I think every person has the right to choose, and it doesn't matter. If someone likes it, that's their thing.

• I either wear a little makeup (mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip balm or tinted lip balm, that's it) or go out bare faced. I still love makeup though. It's fun.

• Natural or light make up

• I only really bother with eye make up as i don't really like wearing foundation and lipstick does not look good on my tiny lips :( I tend to go a little heavy on it though but i don't wear fake lashes!

• Natural

• It really depends where you go really, say for instance if you're going to college you put on light makeup. If you go out with friends or a boyfriend the last image is perfect but if you're going to the gym or a grocery store, go natural.

• Yeah, if you like it wear it. If not, you have no need to wear it anywhere. It's as simple as that. So do you like it?

• I go natural. But I love makeup.

• Why do we care about how much or how little make up someone wears. If you wear none, good for you. If you wear abit to a lot, then good for you too. Whatever you wanna do, do it. All the power to you for doing what makes YOU feel beautiful.

• Just a little is enough.

• Natural