Can you suggest long hair style?

Can you suggest long hair style?

What Girls Said 2

• For guys? I think almost any long hairstyle that isn't ridiculously long (like mid-back or longer) is attractive. Of course, it depends on your face and hair type.
    My best friend, who was also my first boyfriend, has long, curly hair that falls just past his shoulders in its natural curly state. Pulled out straight, it reaches below his armpits.
    A good friend of mine used to have a really nice longish haircut where the back just barely touched his shoulders and it gradually got shorter towards the front, where his bangs were a couple of inches past eye level. It's kind of hard to explain without it sounding like a bowl or a Justin Bieber haircut, but it didn't look like either and looked really good on him. His hair is very straight and thick and this was the one haircut he had that made it lay down nicely and weighed down his cowlicks.
    I think it's hard to suggest something without a general idea of what your face shape and hair type are going.

What Guys Said 1

• Shoulder length hair gets the ladies wet