What's your favourite hair colour and why?

I really want to know what people think of hair and what their favourite hair colour is whether it's on themselves or a partner

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I like girls with the dirty blond colored hair. She is not quite a blond and not quite a brunette.

• i like chicks with various colors of hair however my fav natural color would be that sexy Asian black haha

• Brown and blonde usually looks the best.

What Girls Said 11

• brunette, burgundy or black look best on me.
    on a partner i prefer brown or black, but I'm cool with whatever.

• I think light brown is really nice solely because my hair is black and I hate it... But my skin tone won't allow me to go too light and I'd just love my hair a lighter brown

• I have just medium brown hair, but I used to dye it red and loved it. I'm just too busy to be bothered with it anymore.
    As for on a partner, I like it all.

• On me: red. On a guy: black

• I like my hair for me, hah. On guys, I seem to go for brown or black-haired guys the most.

• I have dark purple hair with red undertones. I love it. Although I need to retouch but this stuff bleeds like crazy for a long time.

• When it comes to men, my favorite hair color is black especially if they have blue or green eyes. I just think it's perfectly hot combination.
    As for me and other girls, I think blond hair is the prettiest, thus my favorite.

• Blonde

• red.

• Brown or blonde.
    I've been both

• Blonde on myself. I am freaking pale, anything else would look like disaster on me.
    Red could also look good, but it's a high maintenance colour and I am too lazy.
    As for men, I have no preference. Whatever looks best on them.