Why do I mostly see these "models" only posting pictures of their asses on social media?

Is that what those models represent themselves for as sluts only showing off they're body?

1|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're models, they're likely getting paid to promote a product, the brand, and themselves. Sex sells and by posting sexual pictures of themselves, they can increase their awareness and fanbase and make more money. It's kind of sad though because the model will then think that their own self-worth is based upon their appearance. Seriously, have you seen those models who made headlines and created controversy when they post pictures of themselves with no makeup and state that this is how they really look and that all those good pictures were thanks to angles and lighting?

1|0
    0|0
    • That's because society only cares about sex and their dumb enough to sell themselves females are dumb whores I'm pretty sure they have no brain for themselves.

• @AngieDoll15 *They're

Most Helpful Girl

• If they worked hard to have an awesome booty then why should they not be allowed to show it off? Fat women are praised when they strip naked but thin ones are dirty whores..

If you have a problem with the human body then don't show your own, but don't be so concerned about the business of others..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• because if you remove their makeup they look like shit

3|0
    0|0
  • well i guess it´s just clever click baiting... ass or titts brings you the most "likes" or "views" and since that´s probably what you get your money for at the end of the day, it´s the most logical thing to do... even if it isn´t ethical.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their job?

1|0
    0|0
  • because gibs me attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • sluts know how to have a good time that's for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • there "models" as you said, so thats kind of there job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • little judgmental aren't we?

3|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Obviously what they do works, so all the power to em'.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they have no self respect and need validation cause they love attention from guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they like their ass? Not everyone is into that. But many do enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's what Instagram is about. Models being naked. And most of them act as if they have asses. They look like Barbie dolls on there but when they wake up they look like drug addicts b

0|0
    0|0
  • i have seen butt here. no model.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're whore who win money with their ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Models sell their body in order to promote clothes. It's kind of justifiable to show it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause their ass is there only good feature. everytime you see a chick take a pic from the side is cause she has no boobs... lol jk

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more