Girls, Do you make up regularly?

24

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• The only make up I use is lipstick and even then, that's super rare, like once every couple of weeks. So nope.

• Depends on where I'm going or if I'm going to get out of the car or if I'm going to talk to people or if there's a chance I might run into some cuties.

• Do you mean to wear make-up?

If yes, then yes I do.

• Yea. Everyday?

• Definitely not. Being natural is better then any makeup. Your true beauty is with little to none. I only where mascara and blush for a little color but very natural looking. A man can't tell what a woman really looks like and why hide that. Most woman are so beautiful naturally and they don't even see it. A man finds a woman more attractive without. I like to be myself all of the time. What little I wear you can not even tell. But definitely not everyday or even if I'm going out. I'm confident enough with myself knowing I don't need it to look pretty. Especially when a women is in her 20's definitely don't need anything but very little. Makeup can make a woman look older than she really is. That's not pretty. My skin is still very young till this very day. Wearing lots of makeup will also age a woman. It's just not good everyday is all.

• No not really, unless if I'm going outing for somewhere special. For daily I only wear sunblock cream and lip gloss.

• I don't do eye makeup or anytbing. But I do wear foundations and stuff to make my skin look beautiful

• Of course, why always keep the fight going? It's stupid to have bad feelings all day about one another. You love each other right? So take the initiative to be the one to end the fight. You are the better person for doing it and you do it out of love for him. I know I don't want to stay angry all day, it makes for a horrible day. I'm always the one to stop it and move on. It's just not worth it. Itd be nice if he did but I feel better moving on from it sooner then later. Being happy in the relationship is way better.

• Nearly every time I leave the house!

• I've worn makeup daily since I was 10. I don't even go out and check the mail without makeup on. I've been wearing it so long I feel naked without it!

• only if i have to go somewhere...

• If I going to be seen in public, yes. Otherwise why bother? I don't wear that much to begin with but eyeliner and mascara are a definite when out.

• I don't wear makeup at all. I'm naturally beautiful.

• No. I usually only wear it if I'm going somewhere nice.

• Yeah. Gotta look good for work.
    And on the weekends I'm usually going out or something.

• Every day. Since I was 12/13. I love it.

• Nooo, it'll just sweat right off in the kitchen!

• I wear kohl & lip-gloss so I guess yes

• Are asking if we wear mane-up regularly. Yes, daily.

• No, not regularly, only occasionally.

• Never lol. I don't like it.
    Better natural.

• No, I barely do.

• No, I wear it when I go out with friends or family, or special occassions.

• Nope, never

• in general i don't wear any I'm too lazy