What do you think is beautiful?

List some things that you think are beautiful and breath-taking. It doesn't matter what they are, just list things that would make you stop dead in your tracks and would take the time to just admire it. For me, I would have to say I think flowers are some of the most beautiful things on this planet. Every time I see flowers in full bloom, I can't help but get distracted and stop what I was doing and just look at them. It's the same for me with formal dresses, the ocean, and pearls.

Most Helpful Guy

• The radiance from someone you love. Not even looking you can feel this.

The memory of someone you love. It doesn't fade with time.

Every word they say or write to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Desirae, you did it again! Making people think of the beautiful.

Ansel Adams' photography;

Les Baxter's version of "Unchained Melody.;"; :-)

The dawn and sunset;

Chaotic phenomena (cigarette smoke curling up, for instance);

Edward Weston's photographic studies of peppers;

The curves on a woman's body;

Claire de Lune;

Massenet's "Meditation from Thais;"

Some words; sonata, moonlight, aurum (gold), dawn, ...

• Mountains, mountains, and more mountains. I love 'em. And as said, the ocean and stars-it's really all very amazing.

What Girls Said 6

• -Stars. There are so many, and the more you look, the more you see appearing. (I'm a night person.)

-Full moon, or even a half moon or new moon, especially when you can see the whole outline (even if it's a new moon, you can see a dark circle in the sky where there're no stars).

-Ocean, fountains, any water that's not brown or full of green scum. (I'm also a water person.) Water gives life to and peacefulness any environment.

-Trees that have pink or white blooms, and no green yet.

-Sunsets.

-Flamingos.

-And while we're on the subject of animals, cheetahs and giraffes.

• Chinese womenin general.

Snow on the desert.

Storms in the mountains.

Poetry of Walt Whitman.

Omar Khayyam

• Sunrises, sunsets, exotic scenery(landscapes), animals and flowers.

• i love stars, the ocean at night, niagara walls, fireflies, brown eyes, people smiling (:

• I think the most beautiful thing is when someone is taking the time out of their day to make someone else's life a little bit better

• nature. I love the green trees and wildlife, flowers, the sound of the birds tweeting, the noise crickets make, the smell just after it rains...<3