Help with dressing myself? lol...

this is embarrassing but I don't know If I have any sense of style, some tips would be appreciated, all I'll usually wear is jeans and a T-shirt, or Jeans and a button down shirt. I don't really know about colors, what goes good together, tucking in my shirt or not, and when... things like that...

what kind of styles do you girls like on guys? feel free to link any pictures.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually like jeans and a button down or regular t shirt haha but most of the time I don't really notice what guys are wearing unless it is reallllly bad and has stupid sayings or stupid logos or doesn't fit them right. you may want to keep your shirt untucked though guys usually look to dressed up if they tuck it in. hope this helps but truly your probably dressing fine

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I assume you're not working yet, because you didn't ask about work appropriate clothing, so just keep wearing you t-shirts, jean, and button-down shirts, but start investing on navy blue or black slacks for work, and then increase your amount of button-down shirts and experiment with color! Like dark brown slacks would look great with a light blue button-down shirt etc.

Ask the sales people for help too, they have a good eye for what shirts go with what pants and work appropriate clothing versus casual-wear...

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you wear the same things that most guys wear. Just don't wear all the same color, and don't match things like, green and blue, or orange and black. It's not complicated and I really doubt you are as clueless as you claim.

• start with the basics

get a lot of simple blues and blacks and whites and jeans

and try and match colors