How can I improve my style?

I always worry with how I look. I only wear skinny jeans and tshirts. I'm clueless about fashion and makeup and I don't know what will suit me. My natural hair colour is dark brown, dyed ginger, my eyes are brown and I have very pale skin with faint freckles (here's a pic so ye can see)How can I improve my style?

While some people were helpful, a lot just commented about my hair length. I am not gonna grow out my hair, I love it short.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dig the short hair, reminds me of a childhood friend. Anyways There is so many different styles and outfits but you want to be able to be happy wearing the clothes that you have. Not sure if i would call it a complete pixie cut but my cousin is blonde and has a pixie cut, she is also a fashion forcaster. I notice she likes to wear tomboyish clothes a lot because its whats in fashion, think jeans and a nice blouse. I have a feeling if you are able to mix both feminine and tom boy clothing styles it will really bring out your features. As for make up lol im a guy, but i can say that less is better, especially for you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• You're so fucking cute.

You don't look like you need much makeup at all, you have great skin clearly. You could try just a little mascara, maybe some eyeliner if you wanted. You don't need much.

As for actual clothing, well that depends on style. Maybe try rocking some graphic tees with a jacket or something, it isn't like jeans are going out of style any time soon.

• Have your hair however YOU want to wear it. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. I think your season is Autumn from what you described. You can find what colours work for you by searching about your season, you may not be Autumn that's just my guess though. Best way to know what to wear is to figure out your season (so what colours work for you) and what body shape you have. From there you can buy certain pieces and create a capsule collection of things that you can interchange into different looks. Best way to see what's fashionable and what you like is to buy fashion magazines or just look at fashion stuff online. Always be yourself and wear something because you want to wear it but those are just a few tips on how you can make yourself more trendy :)

• 1. Dye your hair a darker colour. I think you'll suit an asymmetric bob.

www.stylesamba.com/.../...-Short-Bob-Hairstyle.jpg

2. Since you're quite pale you might want to experiment with bronzer or blush to add a bit if colour to your face.
    thestripe.com/.../...-bronzer-before-and-after.jpg

3. Are you an athletic, preppy, or more urban kind of girl? Find and angle to work with and build your style upon it.

• You're cute! Keep that hair and f*** what other people care about. It's your style and whatever you're comfortable in. T-shirt n Jeans sounds good to me, don't worry!

• Maybe try dark colored ripped jeans and a graphic tee. As for the hair I'm not a fan of pixie cuts but it's fine as long as you like it. My friend thinks my long hair is chlildish and that I should cut it but I'm not gonna going to change my appearance for her.

• Maybe grow your hair out a little bit. It can still be short but a wee bit longer and maybe darker too