Guys, what are your opinions on girls with tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some look hot with a tasteful sleeve or maybe on the thigh. Seems now that tattoos are more acceptable some get all inked up to overcompensate for lack of a personality. The younger, heavily tatt'd guys/girls are some of the most boring people i've run into.

You're young so i recommend you wait a solid week with the picture of the tattoo pinned on your wall. If you still like that particular piece, knock yourself out. Theses kids 19 under with tattoos have some of the most pointless and idiotic shit I've ever seen.
    for example:
    -An ice cream cone w/ diamons sprinkles.
    -a bunch of rocks (i fucking swear just rocks)
    -the old Soviet sickle and hammer crossed.(kid had no idea what it meant)
    -the name of your current 17 y/o boyfriend.

I would go on but they get less believable.

Most Helpful Girl

• love 'em

What Guys Said 32

• This is MY opinion - obviously plenty of people will disagree:

www.i2symbol.com/.../grumpy_thumbs_down.png

The natural female form is a work of art from a master:

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...e-birth-of-venus-1490.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2480ac21ef.jpg

previews.123rf.com/.../...ckground-Stock-Photo.jpg

Tattoos in my opinion are grafitti in comparison:

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Graffiti_tags.JPG

I can like a great girl with a tattoo, but it's DESPITE the tattoo, never BECAUSE of the tattoo. For me, they can ONLY be a negative, and the question is: how BAD is it? A tiny butterfly? Not so bad? A big back piece or a sleeve? Pretty bad. A neck or tit or face tattoo? Almost always a dealbreaker for me.

• On rare occasions I find them very attractive if they accentuate her figure.

Met a woman once with a back tattoo in a similar location/coverage on her back:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e757feb684.jpg

She always wore a black dress which was open on the back to show off that tattoo, and it was very eye-catching. Aside from that she had a beautiful set of shoulders and a long neck with her hair up, so the tattoo was the initial focal point but then your eyes notice all the other beautiful and elegant features surrounding it.

The worst tattoo I ever saw was a radial tattoo on a woman's belly. It made her look a couple of stones heavier and pregnant.

• That s really beautifuk!
      I would. like smthng like this 😍

• I don't like tattoos on my body, if you want to have an ink on your body, fine it's your body, you treat it the way you want it.

If a girl asks me that how do that tattoo looks like, I'll look at it, if it's done well, I would say that it look pretty, but thats about it. Because it's not me thats going to wake up everyday and see the same thing over and over on my body which is permanently inked for life.

• I like one or two small tattoos, but that's it.
    Though I do feel attracted to some that have a lot, but it's just sexual attraction.

• My opinion is that they made unfortunate choices about defacing their bodies.

• I usually dislike unless it's small and simple. The kind that doesn't pop out at you.

• I like them as long as they're done well. Sloppy work looks really bad though.

• Love them but not too much. Dont like sleeves full of them. Or every square inch of their body.

• Its a bit of a craze these days and some look great, trouble with tats is they go out of fashion and actually give away your age later on in life I've noticed

• They can be hot, I think everyone pulls them off differently.

Ps - love your username beeteedubz, it's clever!

• Not pretty... Unless it's super super discreet and really soft but even then... And if it's like a big pile of tattoo like an abandoned wall in the hood... I won't even say lol

• Depends. If they're just the same thing all other girls are getting (trendy), then I don't care for it. But if they're interesting/creative, cool.
    Also, if it's a 'poem', lame. Or Chinese characters. For all you know, it translates to "I suck farts out of dead chickens".

• Trashy

• Depends what the tattoo is, playboy bunnies and the like look trashy. Tats you can see had some thought go in to them I like most of the time.

• I don't like tattoos, but I often fall for things I say I don't like -_-

• I saw some chick with football inked on her tits, hottest tattoo ever

• if she is heavily tattooed... I would be just an acquaintance.

• Usually depends on the girl and the tattoo... typically though... Sexy as fuck!

• i have a couple tattooes and i find girls with tattooes trashy even though they are not sometimes.

• Not a fan

• As long as she's got a nice bum as well I am happy 👍

• Depends place and tattoes

• Turn off... but that's just me

• Yeah

• they look hot.

• As long as it looks professionally done I believe it can look quite attractive, particularly if it accentuates their figure, or is on somewhere like their thigh, back or hip area.

• i love girls with tattoos especially on their back above their butt

• meh tbh

• ugly asf

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 2

• tatoos are sexy
    I think those girls are tough and they are good in sex

• Personally I hate them.