I am pretty average in terms of looks and I am half white, half Asian. You can't really tell I am Asian because my hair is brown and "textured" as my mom calls it (meaning not as smooth as Asian hair) and my eyes are also brown. The only Asian thing about me is that my eyes are small. They have a caucasian double lid and everything but they are just small. I always feel very self conscious about it and hide their size under eyeliner. Is this ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, depends if it matches the rest of your face. Either way you can't do much about it short of going all Korean plastic surgery

• That's actually funny because I'm half korean haha

• xD, well dont worry about it. I mean are you really self conscious about the ONLY thing left about you that looks Asian? Embrace it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• its hard to tell how they look if we can't see them.. by the way i only date Asian women and as you said they normally have small eyes but i find them to be beautiful

• heh makes me think my daughter is lucky.. she looks Asian cept her eyes are like mine and she's got lighter skin.. dont want her to have any personal and end up on a site like this when she gets older hehe

• Aww, I'm sure you're fine. Don't worry about it!

• Noo 😃

• deppends on the shape

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Can't tell. You might think your eyes are small but they might not even be. Don't worry about it, people aren't going to pick on ONE feature of yours and say you're ugly because of them. I bet they look fine :)

• No, you're not ugly!