Do guys find almond shaped Asian eyes attractive?

I really wish I had big eyes. My mother and father had naturally large eyes (yes, some Asians do have naturally large, double lidded eyes), but I was born with small almond shaped eyes and I feel self conscious about them. I started out with monolids (left picture) and when I was 13 my eyes naturally became double lidded (right picture), but they are still small and almond shaped. One of my aunts told me that my eyes ruined my looks because most people on that side of the family have large eyes.Do guys find almond shaped Asian eyes attractive?

I see it's always my girlfriends with the largest eyes (they are Latina and mixed White and Asian) who get the most attention from guys. Sigh...

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the shape of the eyes doesn't make me think any different. It's looking into the person's eyes that makes me like them. Your comparison about the shape of the eyes is like asking if we prefer a skinny or a fat partner. Don't really matter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Your eyes are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Well eyes are like the window to the soul, so generally bigger is more attractive. But you can enhance a lot with makeup that is done well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai girls but not anymore. After they scammed me on August 2015 and January 2016, I realized that Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai girls don't care about sexually satisfying me. They just want money. So, even if they look attractive to me, I'm done with Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai girls. I gave them a chance five times, but every time they left me unsatisfied. Never again.

0|0
    1|0
    • Were you talking to these women online?

• Show All
    • Wow. You need to stay away from brothels. Or maybe you just have really bad luck finding women

• Your eyes are beautiful. You were the one who chose them. Take care, anon girl.

• i love them, dont listen to your aunt, she dont know what she's talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as attractive as large, double-lidded eyes. But I saw quite a lot attractive Asian girls at uni. So it's all good I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I guess it depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're eyes are fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm I don't know but I do on men

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got the same eyes as you, and actually, quite a few guys have told me they like my eyes

0|0
    0|0