Why do I get few "likes" on my selfies?

I have noticed my selfies get few "likes" on social media compared to my friends. Why is this the case? If i post other things on facebook i get about the same amount of "likes" as mye friends, but when i post a selfie people tend to ignore me, while my friends get a lot of likes when they post a selfie? Am i ugly or do i just post bad pictures?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you take them from a bad angle or you have a stupid expression. Even bad quality cab affect it and one of the probably biggest mistakes guys make is to put stupid description or tags in your pics.
    Also what I have come across with, is that average looking people tend to get more likes than good looking ones. But then again, maybe that is just my preferences...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If you are over 25 and posting selfies and hoping for likes, you might want to re-examine your life priorities

• u must not like other ppl's stuff. interact with people so they look at ur posts in fondness and click like.

• Show me your face

What Guys Said 0