Can you recommend me a perfume?

What can you recommend me as perfume? I want to have something original.

Most Helpful Guy

• Elixir of Love from Caswell-Massey a perfume based off of a Victorian era formula worn by ladies of class.

Shelley Kyle Sorella from Caswell-Massey
    With exquisite floral notes, Sorella Eau de Parfum from Shelley Kyle offers a lavish experience with each spritz. The scent is a lovely blend of Fresh Tuberose and Vintage Gardenia, with hints of Red Roses and crushed Violet Leaves.

Shelley Kyle Tiramani from Caswell-Massey
    Tiramani Eau De Parfum spray form Shelley Kyle. Like all Shelley Kyle fragrances the Tiramani scent is unique, unexpected and impossible to forget... A glorious bloom, sharp as citrus fruit, the stampeding scent of life breathes all around.

Fragrance Notes:Blood Orange, Madonna Lily, White Nectarine, Cashmere Musk, Night Blooming Jasmine.

www.caswellmassey.com/...ance-eau-de-toilette.aspx

• you should go into advertising :P

• lol don t worry
      sry I am late to reply this time xD
      whatever lol nthng specific :P
      and yes I agree ^^

• @archiz

Lol alright

Ah no worries lol.

hmmm ok, try this on for size.

[ Haiku 1 ]
      Rain pelts, weathered stones
      as fish swim, beneath the storm
      unaware, serene

Sweet ^^

So do you study anything else besides architecture? I mean for like fun or as a hobby?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Champs-Élysées by Guerlain

It's amazing. So much so, a VIP woman at work that I did not know personally wears it but I did not know that at first. One day, I couldn't take it anymore and I had to find out. I visited her office at businees hours because she and I both work late. I introduced myself, and asked and that's what she told me she wears.

m.guerlain.com/.../champs-elysees

• It's hardly going to be original if you're getting it from someone else.

• Yes perfume by Swede

• Do you seriously expect me to know anything about perfume for ladies?

• Calvin Klein 😶?

• paco robanne

What Girls Said 5

• I think it will be best for you to go to the store and smell them by yourself.

I was going to order some perfumes based on recommendations and reviews from online but when I went to the store and actually tested it out, I didn't like any of them.

• Be Jeweled - Vera Wang 🌸💕 www.theperfumegirl.com/.../...-wang-be-jeweled.jpg

• It seems so interesting how it smells?

• Top notes of Be Jeweled has an irresistible blend of red currant, pomegranate and champagne. The heart adds fruity zests of passion fruit combined with pink honeysuckle and pink peony. Base notes complete the pink feeling with accords of pink crystal-sugar accompanied with a sensual trail of musk and Australian sandalwood. I just love it.

• Go to Sephora and try to find one that works with your own body chemistry. I can recommend a perfume that smells nice on me, but there's no guarantee that it will smell nice on you.

• yea I like:
    miss dior
    gucci guilty
    idylle by guerlain
    my name by trussardi

• Firstly we would need to know your preferences, eg: Flowery, Fruity, Woody, Citrus etc, etc.