Assume the girl is not interested?

If you don't know a girl, but stare her down to try to get eye contact, but she just acts like you don't exist, does that mean to move on because she finds you unattractive? Or do girls just not realize a guy is eying them up?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may not realize that you're looking at her. I know I am having trouble telling if this guy is looking at me or not. It makes it a lot easier if you just talk to her. If she still ignores you while talking to her, then she isn't interested. If she takes time to look at you and talk to you, and she smiles a lot, or jokes a lot, then she would be open to something more.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah.. She's not interested.. Body language says it all.

• How long should you try to stare her down to figure this out? If she hasn't responded after like 5 seconds just move on?

• I mean, I don't want to come off as creepy, but then I don't want her to merely think I was checking her out.

• She might not notice,

you should flirt with her instead of just staring.

Sometimes staring can be kinda creepy...

• I might be playing hard to get. Or I might not even notice. Staring is kind of creepy and half the time I won't even get the hint cause I think there's something on my face or something.

What Guys Said 1

• Go talk to them, you look like a stalker.

• Now that you mention it, I think you're right :O

• Sorry, I speak from experience. I used to do that when I was younger and then some girl told me that I was looking a bit creepy and told me to say hello.