What do you think about this fishtail braid?

I suck at beauty, hair, and makeup so I've been trying to practice. Right now, I'm trying to do easy and simple hairstyles and I'm learning to do the fishtail braid. What do you think? (I know i ended it too early and I missed a bunch of hair on the left).
I think this braid looks a lot better than a simple braid, but it takes a lot more time.
also, can you give me links to tutorials for easy hairstyles?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 11

• I think it will look great if you get the rest of the hair in and extend it! Good job... I can't do that!

• My hair is long enough to do this, but I suck at braiding it myself lol my roommate braids my hair maybe I'll have her braid it like this to see if I like it.

• :) a lot better than my attempt

• It's good for a beginner braid, good job ^_^

• I think it's good 👌 fishtail braids are often worn messy on purpose. And actually once you're used to them they can be done faster than three strand braids

• It's a good attempt! Much better than anything I could come up with.

• It looks good! The thinner the strands the more defined it will be!:)

• I can't even French braid my hair -sighs-(got any tips? Lol)
    But yeah your braid looks cool.

• It looks omay, but you need to take smaller strands of hair as well as pancake the braid a little.

• Looks so pretty but i think you should more closely

• It looks pretty cool for a beginner.