GIRLS! Are BB creams bad? If so or no, do tell. Im using burts bees medium BB cream. Are any of you using burts too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are there BB pellets in the cream is that why they call it that? 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• BB creams aren't bad. Below is copy pasted from this (http://www. elle. com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/tips/g8056/best-bb-creams/) article. "BB creams are nothing new, but WTF is BB cream really? According to dermatologist Sung-Jae Jung, MD, founder of BB staple Dr. Jart+, beauty or blemish balm (BB) "moisturizes, protects, and corrects," consolidating your skin-perfecting products into just one thing. How does BB cream differ from foundation and tinted moisturizer? According to Jung, tinted moisturizer hydrates and evens out the complexion with minimal coverage and foundation covers the skin with a layer of pigment, but BB creams offer broad-spectrum SPF and antioxidants–​and depending upon the formula you choose, other skin-improving ingredients."

Nope, I don't use burts. I mostly use Asian cosmetic brands as they fit my skin type and skin color better.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 18

• They're safe. It depends on the kind of coverage you want.

My skin is in general very clear, so I don't like putting on a ton of foundation. I use an Arbonne CC cream because my mom sells it and thus I get it for free. I honestly don't know the difference between BB and CC creams so *shrug*

• I don't use burts. I use Korean/Japanese brands. They match my skin much better. They're not bad, they're actually pretty great.

• never used bb creams :/

• I think BB creams suck! It has very low coverage to your skin, they shouldn't exist.

• They're basically a tinted moisturizer with supposed good benefits in them. (Acne treatment etc.) Good if you're looking for light coverage, personaly I prefer a lightweight foundation that way I can build it up if I want to without it going cakey.

• Not as bad as foundation add they're lighter but anything make up related isn't good. As long as you remove it properly and use a facial wash before you go to bed.

• They're not bad since they're pretty hydrating usually way more than foundation and have higher SPF, which is good. I've never tried Burt's Bees bb cream though.

• From my experience, they're good till they're still new and fresh, but the more you use them, the more orange-y they become. BB creams definitely have more benefits than your everyday foundation though.

• I don't like BB creams but they're safe, if thats what you're asking.

• maybe you can try cc cream.(if u dont know it. just google it) it is better than bb cream in my opinion.

• Don't like them..

• Use tarte bb cream, because other (most) bb creams have harsh products in them.

• I use Maybelline BB creams and I love them

• I think your makeup has gone bad how long have you had it

• They aren't by any means "bad" but they are quite useless for me. All it does is 1. Even out your skin tone 2. Give you a tan (which i don't want since i prefer my pale skin ) 3. Provides light coverge ( i need more coverage therefore i stick to foundations) .

• It won't give a full coverage just like a liquid foundation but if you don't have anything to cover like acne marks or scars then bb cream would be okay and it has a lighter feeling than the foundation. And just make sure to use bb cream with no spf because it makes you oily (based on my experience).

• I use Almay CC cream and I like it. But I don't like too much makeup so it depends on what you're after. With BB and CC creams it's usually difficult to tell that you have makeup on, it doesn't provide much coverage, but it does even out skin tone.

Personally I start with face moisturizer, then CC cream, then concealer. That way my under eye circles and redness is diminished but I don't look cake faced.

• I never really liked BB cream all that much, but some people love it.

• Hey gurl thanks for replying. What was it that you didn't like?

• Mainly because I've never found one that could give me the coverage I wanted.