What facial cleanser and moisturizer/exfoliator do you use? Which cleanser and moisturizer works best?

Ok. I feel like the cleanser/moisturizer i use isn't doing anything to my skin. It isn't bad at all. But it isn't very good either and i do not see any improvement on my skin whatsoever. I like the exfoliator that i use though it's from origins and it smells like oranges lol. But what do you think of the neutrogena extra gentle cleanser and their oil free moisturizer. Have you used it before? what facial cleanser and moisturizer/exfoliator do you use? Which cleanser and moisturizer works best ?

Also, what face cleanser and moisturizer do you currently use? And which ones do you think work the best for smooth acne free skin?

I meant saying which cleanser /moisturizer/ exfoliator work best to help me get smoother skin and less acne*

Most Helpful Girl

• I had terrible acne my whole life. Then I started using clinique's 3 step acne treatment and it all went away. I exclusively use their acne free make up, which I tried before using their cleansing system. It made a huge difference as a lot of my problem was being irritated by drug store brands. I also use their gel moisturizers, not lotions, because I have oily skin.
    I tried everything you've ever heard of or tried, even perdcriptions, Clinique is the only thing that worked and I will use it for life. I also have their ultrasonic brush which was worth every penny, no more black heads.
    The only other product lines I would recommend are Simple (especially Micellar water) and Alba Botanicals.

• Is it expensive :/ and where do they sell it?

• it seems like clinique really helped ypur skin. What is your skin type though?

• I am a red head so I have very pale very sensitive skin. But it is very oily and I'm very prone to break outs due to bacteria.
      I have a few friends that use Clinique too, ones that got me on it. They all have different skin and different issues but it worked for them. My 89 year old neighbor has used it for a very long time too, she could pass for her 50's.
      The sales reps were very good about taking consultation time to study my skin and determine exactly the products that would work for me. Including telling me which of their products I should not ever use because it isn't right for my skin. I remember when I started the 3 step acne solutions: the consultant warned me that my skin would break out for 1-2 weeks because stuff would be brought to the surface. Boy was he right, and I am glad he warned me because I would have freaked.
      I don't know about Sephora but I know Ulta does. I typically get mine at Macy's and Dillard's but I needed cleanser this week and Peebles was having b

What Guys Said 1

• soap and water

• What type of soap? You are not supposed to use normal soap on your face. You should use a facial cleanser and do you moisturize?

• What?

What Girls Said 6

• I've always used exfoliant and toner from Merle Norman. And I use Coconut oil as moisturizer. I've never had an issue with ache though. But my sister has bad acne and we were looking up/making her home remedies and they seem to be helping a little. She used the honey and cinnamon one, you leave it on for like 5 minutes. And she's putting Coconut Oil now as well. She also NEVER drank water and what you put in your body shows a lot through your skin/face so drink lots of water and more fruit/vegetables. She was also washing her face with warm/hot water in the shower, i'm pretty sure that's not a good idea either lol

• It's important to know your skin type and condition first.

• Oh :) i have dry , very sensitive , acne prone skin

• Thanks (: i'll look those up

• I've never used cetaphil but my sister that has the exact skyin type as me used it and she reacted terribly to it.

• i use garnier makeup remover
    and use castille soap bar as cleanser

• Dark Angels from Lush does the job for me (my hormones are regulated so my skin is like jesus)

• Biore black head charcoal cleanser is really good

• Is it for everday use? And is it suited for dry acne prone skin?

• I have combination skin and I use it everday, but when you first start using it it dries your skin out

• I use oatmeal to cleanse my face. And apple cider vinegar to spot treat. And for moisturizer I use first aid beauty